Anyone here ever lost someone to suicide?

G

dan or pat?

40169775-0413-405A-A807-EC64BDF1E82F.gif

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Over ten yrs ago I overdosed intentionally probably over half a dozen times. Would mix like multiple mgs of Clonazolam or Flubromazolam (benzos) and fentanyl/heroin in the same shot and i was narcanned awake a couple times and woke up after 36 hrs or so the other times. Narcans alot of fun. It happened unintentionally probably a good 100 times but no narcan because i was alone. I was a goddamn train wreck.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
People who talk about it do kill themselves. Friend’s mom spoke often of how much easier everyone’s lives would be if she took her own life. She didn’t say it in a dramatic way or to get sympathy; she was very matter-of-fact about it. Nobody thought she’d do it, but she did (garage asphyxiation).

That is one thing I’ve read a lot, that people who kill themselves genuinely think everyone they love will be better off without them. Except for the murder/suicides and spiteful suicides, they’re just assholes.

G

Over ten yrs ago I overdosed intentionally probably over half a dozen times. Would mix like multiple mgs of Clonazolam or Flubromazolam (benzos) and fentanyl/heroin in the same shot and i was narcanned awake a couple times and woke up after 36 hrs or so the other times. Narcans alot of fun. It happened unintentionally probably a good 100 times but no narcan because i was alone. I was a goddamn train wreck.

This is shit teenage girls do for attention.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Nobody I was all that close to but I found out a couple of years back that a kid I was pretty good friends with for the first few years of school hung himself. Hadn't seen him since grade school. He had one of those weird hippie parent deals where they insisted he call them by their first names instead of mom and dad. Can't help but imagine that contributed to it.

My first real girlfriend (as in the first one I had sex with) also apparently starved herself to death despite her family and friends trying everything to save her. According to her best friend she just wouldn't have it and eventually died in hospital. Then she thoughtfully kind of blamed me for starting it when I dumped her when we were teenagers. That was a fun Facebook conversation and pretty much the last time I ever logged onto that bullshit site.

Last edited: