Anyone here ever lost someone to suicide?

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Hate to be a faggot but SpaceEdge’s text to pat today kinda triggered some thoughts lol.

In about one month it will be exactly one year since I lost one of my close friends to suicide. I had lost frequent touch with him a couple of years ago but we still checked in every once in a while.

He got kicked out of college a few years back because his grades were shit and decided to go back to finish last fall. I knew that he had been on all kinds of drugs which I guess was a warning sign but every time I saw him he seemed OK to me. He had also reported that he had a psychotic reaction to some drug and had to be sent to a psych ward for a couple of weeks.

Growing up his (Asian) parents were ridiculously tough on him. Never told him that they loved him, always called him a fuckup, and basically treated him like a pile of shit. They frequently forgot his birthday and were never around to care for him. I never actually knew this until after high school, when he told me everything. He always seemed happy, cheerful and he was fucking hilarious.

Long story short he killed himself last November and since then I’ve had this strange feeling that’s been lurking over me. It’s gotten easier to deal with but sometimes I’ll have some crazy vivid dreams where I see him and it wakes me up feeling kind of shaken. Sometimes I’ll just be minding my own business and then I’ll have a flashback to high school when we’d used to hang out and do stupid shit, and it fills me with a great amount of sadness.

I went to his wake and that was the last time I saw him. I don’t want to say I’m “scared” to go but I just feel like there’s something very strong keeping me from going to visit him.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
One of the main reasons I quit going on Jew Book, besides the fact it's jew book, I was always getting drained from people I knew dying or killing themselves.

I was in the military for 12 years, and I know a a fair share that ended their own lives. I am lucky that I only know a few beyond the "hi, whats up" status thou.

One chic I met , and only really saw her in passing in Iraq, I guess had a fight/argument with her husband one night, said "fuck you" to him and went into a different room of the house. Her husband thought the "argument" was over by her leaving. She came back a moment later, said his name, when he looked up, she put a gun in mouth and blew her head off.

Another one, in fact it might be the most recent for me that I know of? THis dude I was in (again) Iraq with was always a little off. But he was a nice enough dude. Had a wife and 2 kids together. I saw this dude while he was passing through Qatar, which is a transport spot, or hub, for people going deeper into the combat zones. We sat at my dinner table, and looked like he knew me, and I feel like a asshole, and this might be the biggest dickish and most selfish thing ever, but I pretended not to know him in the chow hall, even thou he asked me if we knew each other (it was like 7 years since we saw each other). I just woke up and knew I had a long 14 hour day ahead me, and didn't want to deal with him. I'm guessing he never got promoted and was sick of being shit on in the military and off'd him self like 3 years ago?

Another one, He as also in Iraq, but I knew him home station. I think he got hit with a IED? or was there when it happened? He wasn't hurt, but it really fucked with his mind. He was also really into drinking. One night he was on his pills (not sure what) and got hammered and drove into a another car. I think the other car was fine but he was injured and they booted him from the military. He worked odd jobs for a while, I don't think he could drive due to the DUI? could be wrong. We wanted till his grandpa passed away and than took his own life. Just writing this too, he was always really hard to talk to, and would hide on base, hoping people wouldn't find him.

Edit: also put "i'll see you soon papa" on his Facebook right before he off'd himself

a few other ones too, that i heard about or saw. More than likly more than I know about due to me cutting off jew book and not having to hear about this shit.

Never mind, one happened right when I got out of the Air Force. I meant this guy like once or maybe two times. Kinda see his face. This dude could of RETIRED! he found out his wife was cheating on him with a younger dude down in Tampa, waited for them to fuck in his bed, walked in the room and shot himself in front of them.

Thanks for this topic. ruined my day :LOL:

Last edited:

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Had a best friend vegetable himself.

Brutal. It'll be a few years before you shake it.

All the hindsight bullshit wears on you but its not your responsibility for their fuckups.

I worked at a deli/supermarket when I was in high school and there was a dude that shot himself that worked there too. He walked and talked like a retard, but you could see where they plastered his head due to the bullet.

When he would come to the counter, he was rude as fuck asking for what meat he wanted. I made fun of him in front of my mom once at home and she got all pissed. Told me the story about how he shot himself because his G/F broke up with him. I took that shit from my mom, but now 20 years later, I would of told her to shut the fuck up and go watch her jewish made Tv shows; and to make me a sandwich too, bitch.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
One of my friends boyfriend killed himself a couple years ago. I can't imagine how pathetic someone must feel if they're significant other kills themselves.

She now is married to some dude that looks like he fucks kids.

There was a dude that me and lot of others used to make fun of in grade school. He looked like he fucked kids...

Well, I saw that his mom died in the paper, I check the hometown paper once a week. She died in her mid 50s, and the way it was worded was odd.
So I googled the dudes name, and wouldn't you know, he's in jail, for fucking kids. I think his mom off'd her self from the way the article was written.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
One of the main reasons I quit going on Jew Book, besides the fact it's jew book, I was always getting drained from people I knew dying or killing themselves.

I was in the military for 12 years, and I know a a fair share that ended their own lives. I am lucky that I only know a few beyond the "hi, whats up" status thou.

One chic I met , and only really saw her in passing in Iraq, I guess had a fight/argument with her husband one night, said "fuck you" to him and went into a different room of the house. Her husband thought the "argument" was over by her leaving. She came back a moment later, said his name, when he looked up, she put a gun in mouth and blew her head off.

Another one, in fact it might be the most recent for me that I know of? THis dude I was in (again) Iraq with was always a little off. But he was a nice enough dude. Had a wife and 2 kids together. I saw this dude while he was passing through Qatar, which is a transport spot, or hub, for people going deeper into the combat zones. We sat at my dinner table, and looked like he knew me, and I feel like a asshole, and this might be the biggest dickish and most selfish thing ever, but I pretended not to know him in the chow hall, even thou he asked me if we knew each other (it was like 7 years since we saw each other). I just woke up and knew I had a long 14 hour day ahead me, and didn't want to deal with him. I'm guessing he never got promoted and was sick of being shit on in the military and off'd him self like 3 years ago?

Another one, He as also in Iraq, but I knew him home station. I think he got hit with a IED? or was there when it happened? He wasn't hurt, but it really fucked with his mind. He was also really into drinking. One night he was on his pills (not sure what) and got hammered and drove into a another car. I think the other car was fine but he was injured and they booted him from the military. He worked odd jobs for a while, I don't think he could drive due to the DUI? could be wrong. We wanted till his grandpa passed away and than took his own life. Just writing this too, he was always really hard to talk to, and would hide on base, hoping people wouldn't find him.

Edit: also put "i'll see you soon papa" on his Facebook right before he off'd himself

a few other ones too, that i heard about or saw. More than likly more than I know about due to me cutting off jew book and not having to hear about this shit.

Never mind, one happened right when I got out of the Air Force. I meant this guy like once or maybe two times. Kinda see his face. This dude could of RETIRED! he found out his wife was cheating on him with a younger dude down in Tampa, waited for them to fuck in his bed, walked in the room and shot himself in front of them.

I worked at a deli/supermarket when I was in high school and there was a dude that shot himself that worked there too. He walked and talked like a retard, but you could see where they plastered his head due to the bullet.

When he would come to the counter, he was rude as fuck asking for what meat he wanted. I made fun of him in front of my mom once at home and she got all pissed. Told me the story about how he shot himself because his G/F broke up with him. I took that shit from my mom, but now 20 years later, I would of told her to shut the fuck up and go watch her jewish made Tv shows; and to make me a sandwich too, bitch.
Okay but now record all of that on vocaroo and have this playing behind you

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am

please kill yourself no one is reading all that

bombvest

wpl4ii3xolz41.png

G

Yeah very recently a close friend of 10+ years killed himself. He was always talking about how he suffered from depression and was suicidal. I genuinely didnt think people who talked about it would actually do it.

G

There was a dude that me and lot of others used to make fun of in grade school. He looked like he fucked kids...

Well, I saw that his mom died in the paper, I check the hometown paper once a week. She died in her mid 50s, and the way it was worded was odd.
So I googled the dudes name, and wouldn't you know, he's in jail, for fucking kids. I think his mom off'd her self from the way the article was written.
She did the right thing

G

Nobody close due to overt suicide, but if you count people who were doing hard drugs day in and day out (which I do) then yeah, lots. I was witness to the aftermath of a neighbor's suicide last year, about two weeks after my father passed. The amount of evil still lingering in the room shook me hard - I hauled everyone out of the apartment and prayed until the cops showed up.

Horrible shit.