• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone ever trip anymore?

chocolatehellhole

Im athletic and my aura is "Vampiric Domination"
Forum Clout
Do you guys listen to music while being high or tripping? What you like to listen to?
mostly slipknot
DHdsixgWsAIOLaM.jpg:large

Forum Clout
Only tripping I've done is back when I was in high school you could still order salvia online so my friend got some and a few of us smoked it. I remember it felt like someone poured a bunch of maple syrup on my head and it was consuming my body. Since I was a stoner duuude I had a Hendrix poster and it fawkin came alive it seemed like. My buddy got freaked out by whatever his trip was and gave me the rest of the salvia. Like the next night I mixed it with some weed. I remember standing up and walking outside and just staring at the reflection of the street light on my truck's door. It looked like it turned into a lake at sunset and it took everything I had not to dive head first into the door.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
thats Merry Weather Pavilion, I like it a lot and do listen to “my girls” every time i trip

but i listened to “Feels” and “centipede hz” more
I haven't checked them out in a while but I was a big fan of them up to centipede. Have most of their shit on vinyl like a true hipster faggot. I like Panda Bear more though.

Harry Powell

Hooligan’s hasn’t had meatloaf for more than a yr
Forum Clout
When I was on meth I spent 80% of my waking hours with my dick in my hand in various states of erection. Like all stimulants it can make maintaining and achieving a boner difficult, and makes it especially difficult to cum. But once you do it's unlike anything I've ever felt from any drug. That picture from the one episode of Intervention where the guy shoots some crank and beats off for 10+ hours is accurate.

It’s insane. There is nothing more hedonistic.

Even at the end of my addiction when I hated meth, I remember thinking “This drug is horrific, but there is something objectively singular to that orgasm.”

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I'm not sure I'd do LSD a the moment, not some I'm up-for any heavy introspection right now, I did some microdosing a year or so back but the results where underwhelming.

I really wanna get some mushies on the go, they're easier to have a dose-dependant experience & I just wanna be extra-smiley for a bit over the summer

G

I always believed the probably fake story about the younger brother of a friend of a friend who dropped acid, thought he could fly and tossed himself off a roof at a house party so never tried it.

G

If you've read as much ancient works as I have...you'll be surprised how obsessed people in the past were with Poisons and making poision potions.

Joe Rogan is a deep state military plant...he NEVER does dmt, just peddles it...he's on a mission, every move, every invite calculated. To have your base opinions of hallucinengens based on JRE, you're being an intel mark. They literally will poison you with the drug pushing.

G

For music, I remember tripping to this and liking it.

[MEDIA=youtube]JOKn33-q4Ao[/MEDIA]

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I went for round 2 and he walked in just as I had my dick out. I think I got it back in my pants in time. I was gonna "jokingly" be like "whoaaaa, I'm fapping here dude!" (to make it out like I was kidding) but I thought I was too high to do that level of social trickery. He didn't say anything.
Why didn't he just give you a helping hand, it's what bro's do for each other right?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
If you've read as much ancient works as I have...you'll be surprised how obsessed people in the past were with Poisons and making poision potions.

Joe Rogan is a deep state military plant...he NEVER does dmt, just peddles it...he's on a mission, every move, every invite calculated. To have your base opinions of hallucinengens based on JRE, you're being an intel mark. They literally will poison you with the drug pushing.
Ever read about Mithridates, he was a real pain in the ass for Rome.

Interesting guy though.

c15e97c9aff482eaf3d9a6f3c2f0122c.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
I refuse to believe that story. It's like a gag.
It's true, it's mentioned in multiple ancient sources, most famously by Appian, Plutarch and Cicero, he was a interesting guy.

He also was based as fuck.

"The following year, 88 BC, Mithridates orchestrated a genocide of Roman and Italian settlers remaining in several major Anatolian cities, including Pergamon and Tralles, essentially wiping out the Roman presence in the region. As many as 80,000 people are said to have perished in the massacre."

He also wiped out most of his own family, byt that was par for the course in those ancient noble families.

"Mithradates VI Eupator Dionysus escaped from his mother's tutelage and went into hiding, returning after a number of years to take over Sinope (the capital). He imprisoned his mother, killed his brother, and married his sister, also called Laodice (he had many subsequent wives)"

This is a great book i would recommend about his life.

550x838.jpg

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Here's another Mithridates story.

"Mithridates constantly feared being poisoned, so much so that he took tiny doses of various poisons in the hopes that his body would develop immunity against them. During the Third Mithridatic War with the Romans, Mithridates ordered the use of arrows poisoned with snake venom that would give them an upper hand against their enemies. The poison would not immediately kill the wounded soldier; instead, the person would suffer days of agony before finally dying.

In another instance, Mithridates placed poisoned honey for his Roman enemies. When the soldiers consumed the honey, they suffered bouts of hallucinations before they were killed from toxic honey. This way, a large portion of the Roman army became useless against the Mithridates’ army."

At least those roman soldiers went tripping to their graves, there a worst ways to die i guess.