• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone ever trip anymore?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

1636975741283.jpg

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
I’ve been micro dosing shrooms this week for funsies. Also discovered my acid stash while gearing up from my next project. So it’s gonna be a good summer.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Wwaw masturbating or having sex while high? Dassabesso, each pump feels so intense

When I was on meth I spent 80% of my waking hours with my dick in my hand in various states of erection. Like all stimulants it can make maintaining and achieving a boner difficult, and makes it especially difficult to cum. But once you do it's unlike anything I've ever felt from any drug. That picture from the one episode of Intervention where the guy shoots some crank and beats off for 10+ hours is accurate.

G

When I was on meth I spent 80% of my waking hours with my dick in my hand in various states of erection. Like all stimulants it can make maintaining and achieving a boner difficult, and makes it especially difficult to cum. But once you do it's unlike anything I've ever felt from any drug. That picture from the one episode of Intervention where the guy shoots some crank and beats off for 10+ hours is accurate.

Jesus christ, i would never touch the meth though.

Monk

Forum Clout
Not in a while but I've got a 110ug blotter square of acid that I've been saving for a while. It's been in a little plastic bag, in an envelope, in a drawer for a good 5 years so hopefully it's still good. I really want to try DMT. I've never had a bad trip on anything and want to experience that total separation from reality.

Last edited:
G

Wwaw masturbating or having sex while high? Dassabesso, each pump feels so intense

[MEDIA=vocaroo]1luR09KvtwTZ[/MEDIA]
I was at my friend's house the other day and he had to leave for a few minutes. I was high af and really wanted to jerk off, so did it in his living room. I'm not sure if that was bad or not. Like... I didn't spill anything anywhere, I cleaned it all up. Was that wrong? Am I a nigger?

G

Not in a while but I've got a 110ug blotter square of acid that I've been saving for a while. It's in a little plastic bag, in an envelope, in a drawer for a good 5 years so hopefully it's still good. I really want to try DMT. I've never had a bad trip on anything and want to experience that total separation from reality.
I think you're meant to keep it in the freezer for it to stay good.

Forum Clout
I really want to use real hallucinogens but i’m quite scared of losing control.
I never really lost control, with me the "bad trips" were more about getting too introspective, questioning everything about myself and being ashamed of what a sorry retarded faggot I was in pretty much every possible way. And I'd wake up the next day still questioning everything, it usually took a few days to get over it. I suppose it was actually sort of useful in a self-help kind of way but it wasn't fun and not something I was eager to repeat. I had some good ones too, though, where I'd just be grooving on the universe and etc., but it was like Russian roulette as to how it'd play out each time.

I HATED tripping around other people, though, especially in any kind of social setting, like a party or a concert. Sometimes it felt that every single eye was on me and everyone was noticing how weird I was acting, plus on top of that I was seeing right through everyone else and seeing what fucked-up frauds they were. It was too much input and I'd freeze up like a retard. I did drop a hit of blotter acid at a Monday Night Football game once, though, we had great seats and that was a pretty wild experience.

G

I was at my friend's house the other day and he had to leave for a few minutes. I was high af and really wanted to jerk off, so did it in his living room. I'm not sure if that was bad or not. Like... I didn't spill anything anywhere, I cleaned it all up. Was that wrong? Am I a nigger?

Don’t be ashamed dude, you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do 🤷‍♂️

G

Don’t be ashamed dude, you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do 🤷‍♂️
I went for round 2 and he walked in just as I had my dick out. I think I got it back in my pants in time. I was gonna "jokingly" be like "whoaaaa, I'm fapping here dude!" (to make it out like I was kidding) but I thought I was too high to do that level of social trickery. He didn't say anything.

Monk

Forum Clout
G

I went for round 2 and he walked in just as I had my dick out. I think I got it back in my pants in time. I was gonna "jokingly" be like "whoaaaa, I'm fapping here dude!" (to make it out like I was kidding) but I thought I was too high to do that level of social trickery. He didn't say anything.

Be honest did is a safe place, did you do it so he would blow you?

G

Do you guys listen to music while being high or tripping? What you like to listen to?