Anyone ever been to a yanky cranky? (Wishy washy)

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
In the last year or so, three opened up near me. All Oriental massage parlors. All three are currently boarded up for 'sex trafficking' and 'prostitution'. Though one of them was being used as a warehouse for illegal asian immigrants and that's why it was initially busted. Clearly the Chinese government or some other group is backing these things being opened everywhere.

The Triads or Triad connected people own the majority of them. There are probably Chinese massage parlors in many of the small towns in this country. It’s a pathway to America via sex trafficking for the majority of the women. Say “majority” again, stupid.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
In the last year or so, three opened up near me. All Oriental massage parlors. All three are currently boarded up for 'sex trafficking' and 'prostitution'. Though one of them was being used as a warehouse for illegal asian immigrants and that's why it was initially busted. Clearly the Chinese government or some other group is backing these things being opened everywhere.
They are all around me too. I don't have the courage to go into one, I'd be nervous that's the day they finally raid the place