Anyone ever been to a yanky cranky? (Wishy washy)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I've been to a few of them. Basically any massage place staffed by Asians is one. I used to see this Thai woman called "Sunshine" and after my first visit she would just start blowing me and drop any pretense of massage. She also let me fuck her once. She used to call me her sexy man.
I don’t think Sunshine was her real name haha.

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
I've been to a few of them. Basically any massage place staffed by Asians is one. I used to see this Thai woman called "Sunshine" and after my first visit she would just start blowing me and drop any pretense of massage. She also let me fuck her once. She used to call me her sexy man.
Is "Sunshine" one of your four "best friends" perchance?

Did she also "let" you fuck her once on May 24th 2022?

images

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Can it even be considered rape when they can't report you to the police because their whole existence here is illegal?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Probably, but I was there for a massage. I asked for their beefiest masseuse, and for a Chinee she was fairly stout. Hot stones were nice, but she just didn't have the hand strength to get the knots out and I saw her wincing and massaging her wrists as I was leaving. 5/10, would have been better if she just blew me.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
One time a friend and I were working for a small computer business in a generic strip mall, this was before apple stores and we were one of the few places that were apple authorized and we did a decent amount of business to business sales. Anyhow, we had desks across from each other and it was a very casual place to work. One day he says, I'll be right back, not thinking anything of it, we all do it, run to the store, get a snack etc. He comes back about an hour later and he's there looking at me like a cat just caught a rat.
Finally right before quitting time he says, Jim, I gotta tell you something, when I left earlier I went to the massage parlor down the street and got a handy lol. I asked him if she was hot and he said eh..she was kind of old hahaha

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
there's so fucking many where I live, never been to one though
In the last year or so, three opened up near me. All Oriental massage parlors. All three are currently boarded up for 'sex trafficking' and 'prostitution'. Though one of them was being used as a warehouse for illegal asian immigrants and that's why it was initially busted. Clearly the Chinese government or some other group is backing these things being opened everywhere.