Anyone else unironically try to copy Hitler's life?

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I gave up smoking and drinking to not weaken my Aryan blood and will. Bathe several times a day. Read a book a day, watch a film a night, and follow a vegetarian diet. All in all it's done really good for me. Lost 150 pounds, at least. Thinking about getting a German Shepherd for a guide dog. If I do I'm definitely calling him Blondi.

G

I gave up smoking and drinking to not weaken my Aryan blood and will. Bathe several times a day. Read a book a day, watch a film a night, and follow a vegetarian diet. All in all it's done really good for me. Lost 150 pounds, at least. Thinking about getting a German Shepherd for a guide dog. If I do I'm definitely calling him Blondi.
Some of us have to work, ya know...

Fucking freeloading blind people will get the oven when I run the world!

CuckQueen

Book a day? How u or hitler have the time for that?
A book is about 75,000 words. I can read and comprehend everything at only 300 words per minute, so it takes me about 4 hours. But hey, I'm on the Joe Cumia retirement plan, it's a good use of my time. All I do all day is read, go on the forums, volunteer at a few places, and of course help my aged mother. I haven't cranked out much erotic recently, but that only takes me an hour for 1,000 words.

Last edited:

CuckQueen

Redpill me on this...Did he make it to that nazi base on Anartica?

The only funny business I can remember learning regarding his death is that "his" bones that were held by the soviets were bullshit.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Adolf Hitler killed himself. And that's a good thing. We associate suicide with weakness in our modern, degenerate era, but it is the way of a warrior, be they Ancient Greek, Roman, or Samurai. Hitler failed, but he recognized this, gave a final order to devastate Germany for its weakness, and shot/poisoned himself because he wasn't a teenage bitch that wanted to be resuscitated. At least it succeeded at pissing Stalin off, "Bastard! If only we had gotten him alive."

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I don't like hurting animals, fucker! And it's comments like these why I didn't reveal I was vegan!
xena-xena-warrior-princess.gif

Nice resource-wasting, vitamin B12-deficient diet, stupid.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Adolf Hitler killed himself. And that's a good thing. We associate suicide with weakness in our modern, degenerate era, but it is the way of a warrior, be they Ancient Greek, Roman, or Samurai. Hitler failed, but he recognized this, gave a final order to devastate Germany for its weakness, and shot/poisoned himself because he wasn't a teenage bitch that wanted to be resuscitated. At least it succeeded at pissing Stalin off, "Bastard! If only we had gotten him alive."
didnt they knife Sadden Whosaidit in the bunghole after they caught him