Anyone else notice how stent got 0 laughs on this one? What a joyless non-rib giving fag

Stent

my little babies are gone
You do love me deep down. Through your tears.
kath-and-kim-give-it-a-bone-ploise.gif

Who gives a fuck about Stent and what he ribs? He was one of the faggots that deleted his account when the Lolsuit dropped.
These are both true statements.

G

Stent AND MANY OTHERS used to give me ribs regularly until one sudden random day deciding to play the fake tough guy act and withhold. Oh okay, I see how it is, we're gonna be connoisseurs now?

I only car crash when your posts stupid ass waste of bandwidth or annoying dumbass comments. Haha holee shit is if you put too much effort trying to be funny and it was just corny.
Haha holee shit is when you're reacting with that Ant face

Could mean "uhh.... aaaalright..." etc.

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
Haha holee shit is when you're reacting with that Ant face

Could mean "uhh.... aaaalright..." etc.
I know it’s the Ant face. That’s why it’s the fake laugh. It has zero impact on Rib count it’s meant as a passive aggressive response.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
I get too many ribs to sort through them all and figure out who is and isn't ribbing me. I wish I could appreciate the value of a lonely sole uprib from Stent or any other rib thrifty poster.

DMAN

Another low IQ fag. Good for you.
When you copy someone’s name and picture deliberately you don’t really get to act like they should do a fucking investigation to identify people.

Boring unfunny faggot. You are absolutely behind the banns_seed account too. Same “I got nothing” style of posting.

DMAN

he's part of the reason I switched my holee shit usage to meaning actual laughs instead of the neutral rating. now I don't know what to do, maybe there's something to the whole nonribbing
That’s what you get for following the lead of another man.