Anyone else notice how stent got 0 laughs on this one? What a joyless non-rib giving fag

SensibleKeks

β€Ž
β€Ž
Imagine not getting ribbed by Stent.
Very cool Minaw, but that's nothing.

very cool.jpg

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
β€Ž
β€Ž
Stent AND MANY OTHERS used to give me ribs regularly until one sudden random day deciding to play the fake tough guy act and withhold. Oh okay, I see how it is, we're gonna be connoisseurs now?

I only car crash when your posts stupid ass waste of bandwidth or annoying dumbass comments. Haha holee shit is if you put too much effort trying to be funny and it was just corny.

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
β€Ž
β€Ž
Really, dumb faggot? "When your posts is a..?" Nice trying to correct my grammar with your broken english.

"I only car crash when your posts stupid ass waste of bandwidth or annoying dumbass comments."

When your posts waste of bandwidth... what?

I thought it was supposed to be when your post is a stupid ass waste of bandwidth, but I was wrong.

DMAN

choke you to sleep, slap you awake
β€Ž
β€Ž
I thought it was supposed to be "when your post is a stupid ass waste of bandwidth."

Uh uh uh I guess you thought wrong little white nigger.

If anything you can throw the letter "A" in there and correct the whole mess but you sound like a woman nagging about semantics. You knew what I meant, it's nowhere near covidcumia level incoherency which I've never seen you pop up to correct. Watch as I give you Ribs and take them away again since you admitted you don't like it. How's that feel fucker?

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
β€Ž
β€Ž
Uh uh uh I guess you thought wrong little white nigger.

If anything you can throw the letter "A" in there and correct the whole mess but you sound like a woman nagging about semantics. You knew what I meant, it's nowhere near covidcumia level incoherency which I've never seen you pop up to correct. Watch as I give you Ribs and take them away again since you admitted you don't like it. How's that feel fucker?

Damnit, I thought it was the other Dre.
Please disregard my previous comments