Anybody else gonna watch this new dark side of comedy show

Artie actually is a case of an addict and just overall loser lucking into a mega career and not being able to leave the drugs behind. His first bout with success in California ended with him a huge drug addict and mess because he had never had that much money to spend on drugs. But the producers of MADtv paid for his rehab and told him he would be right back on the show because they thought that drugs were just a new habit tha Artie could kick. After he got out of rehab he went straight back to coke, blew a bunch of money gambling, and got into a fistfight on set of MADtv and was arrested. And fire.d

Hilariously when Artie was in jail, Cameron Crowe called his phone personally, and informed him that all of his scenes in Jerry McGuire were cut from the film. So no scenes with Tom Cruise for Artie.

After that, Artie moved back to NY, Norm MacDonald saw a rerun of MADtv and hired Artie to start in Dirty Work. Then Artie had an appearance on Stern on 9/12/2001 right after the 9/11 attacks and ended up being a regular that month on Stern. Then got hired on Stern after Jackie had quit. Which ended up getting Artie enough money to basically have his own personal cocaine and heroin dealers. And Stern fans were notorious for buying Artie bags of cocaine at any gig he went to.

Artie's alcoholic and drug fueled years on Stern are almost too absurd to believe. He was so obviously a mess but Stern basically told the staff to just ignore it. Artie on Stern gambled away millions, destroyed a ton of relationships, cost the show a few sponsors, including a gay charity cupcake sponsor because Artie repeatedly wished AIDs on a closeted gay coworker, cost Artie multiple assistants, cost Joe Buck his HBO gig, had Artie bringing heroin and heroin dealers into the Sirius building, and capped off with Artie trying to cut his stomach open and pour bleach on himself for suicide.

And that was not even the end for Artie. More drugs, more failed shows with Nick Dipaolo, and then Anthony. And then his nose caving in. He was once suspended by the producers of his radio show with Nick Dip because he urinated in a trash bin in the studio on air. And I think that was the same week he also berated a female host just because she was a woman.
The way Retartie bled Nana was legendary. When Nana hired him, he was already a complete scumbag junkie, with a badly-infected oozing nose and covered in stains and filth. Nana obviously assumed that his dope fiend antics would generate some buzz around his moribund "show", but Artie took it to a whole new level. When he bothered showing up at all, he was ten kinds of fucked up, just a babbling, bleeding train wreck who took coke breaks during the "show". And all Nana did was sit there with that moronic look on his face, giggling like a retard as Artie stole his money. And Artie never mentioned Nana or the A&A show in any interviews, as he clearly disliked Tony Two-Shirts. Nana just sat there and let a dying junkie fleece him blind.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
If Artie ever speaks of CP Media it will be after his recovery (which will never happen but stay with me). He'll speak of of it as his rock bottom.

"I used to be on the Howard Stern Show. Biggest radio show in the country, talking to the biggest stars in the world. I was six feet from Julia Roberts and Paul McCartney. Next thing I know, that's over, and I'm high as a kite on some internet show sitting next to a pedophile who's yammering with another racist about why blacks are the problem. That was the lowest I ever got."

EraGodless

Artie actually is a case of an addict and just overall loser lucking into a mega career and not being able to leave the drugs behind. His first bout with success in California ended with him a huge drug addict and mess because he had never had that much money to spend on drugs. But the producers of MADtv paid for his rehab and told him he would be right back on the show because they thought that drugs were just a new habit tha Artie could kick. After he got out of rehab he went straight back to coke, blew a bunch of money gambling, and got into a fistfight on set of MADtv and was arrested. And fire.d

Hilariously when Artie was in jail, Cameron Crowe called his phone personally, and informed him that all of his scenes in Jerry McGuire were cut from the film. So no scenes with Tom Cruise for Artie.

After that, Artie moved back to NY, Norm MacDonald saw a rerun of MADtv and hired Artie to start in Dirty Work. Then Artie had an appearance on Stern on 9/12/2001 right after the 9/11 attacks and ended up being a regular that month on Stern. Then got hired on Stern after Jackie had quit. Which ended up getting Artie enough money to basically have his own personal cocaine and heroin dealers. And Stern fans were notorious for buying Artie bags of cocaine at any gig he went to.

Artie's alcoholic and drug fueled years on Stern are almost too absurd to believe. He was so obviously a mess but Stern basically told the staff to just ignore it. Artie on Stern gambled away millions, destroyed a ton of relationships, cost the show a few sponsors, including a gay charity cupcake sponsor because Artie repeatedly wished AIDs on a closeted gay coworker, cost Artie multiple assistants, cost Joe Buck his HBO gig, had Artie bringing heroin and heroin dealers into the Sirius building, and capped off with Artie trying to cut his stomach open and pour bleach on himself for suicide.

And that was not even the end for Artie. More drugs, more failed shows with Nick Dipaolo, and then Anthony. And then his nose caving in. He was once suspended by the producers of his radio show with Nick Dip because he urinated in a trash bin in the studio on air. And I think that was the same week he also berated a female host just because she was a woman.
He's very obviously closeted.

If Artie ever speaks of CP Media it will be after his recovery (which will never happen but stay with me). He'll speak of of it as his rock bottom.

"I used to be on the Howard Stern Show. Biggest radio show in the country, talking to the biggest stars in the world. I was six feet from Julia Roberts and Paul McCartney. Next thing I know, that's over, and I'm high as a kite on some internet show sitting next to a pedophile who's yammering with another racist about why blacks are the problem. That was the lowest I ever got."
It was obvious that Retartie hated Nana and didn't respect him or the "show" at all. And no-balls Nana just sat there giggling like a retard, with that stupid "ain't this great?" look on his drunken face as Artie oozed pus and blood all over everything. As usual, Nana shied away from any confrontation or conflict and opted to just be a huge pussy instead.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
It was obvious that Retartie hated Nana and didn't respect him or the "show" at all. And no-balls Nana just sat there giggling like a retard, with that stupid "ain't this great?" look on his drunken face as Artie oozed pus and blood all over everything. As usual, Nana shied away from any confrontation or conflict and opted to just be a huge pussy instead.
I guarantee if you asked Artie about Compound Media he’d have no idea what you were even talking about. That’s how irrelevant Nana is.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
To be fair that's how Artie was at literally every gig. MADtv, Stern, Nick Dip show, Compound. He pretty much was on cocaine or heroin for his entire show business run. Look at his appearance on Joe Buck Live. Artie was like a walking wrecking ball of drugs and mayhem. Stern never confronted Artie about his heroin until the suicide attempt essentially. And Nick Dip confronted Artie over it and hilariously was fired from his own show to make room for Artie having his own show.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
So this is a goofy fucking show. There's a couple real comedy people on here that you wonder why they would stoop to this lowly level but then there's a bunch of huge faggots and weird dyke bitches that probably never liked comedy telling me the Dice Man is evil? He's almost as big a fag as you!!!

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
The way Retartie bled Nana was legendary. When Nana hired him, he was already a complete scumbag junkie, with a badly-infected oozing nose and covered in stains and filth. Nana obviously assumed that his dope fiend antics would generate some buzz around his moribund "show", but Artie took it to a whole new level. When he bothered showing up at all, he was ten kinds of fucked up, just a babbling, bleeding train wreck who took coke breaks during the "show". And all Nana did was sit there with that moronic look on his face, giggling like a retard as Artie stole his money. And Artie never mentioned Nana or the A&A show in any interviews, as he clearly disliked Tony Two-Shirts. Nana just sat there and let a dying junkie fleece him blind.
As a former addict there’s this sweet spot as your life is crumbling where you still have a little bit of your soul left and you haven’t hit the bottom. During this period all kinds of wacky hijinks can happen. You still have your wits and personality. You go on all kinds of drug related adventures and your war stories still have some comedic value.

Fast forward enough and you’re a soulless robot, devoid of everything that made you the person you were. Nothing is funny or fun and you are completely empty inside. That’s the stage nana thought would be good to bring him in at.