Any of you guys know anyone with AIDS?

G

Not full blown AIDS but the half brother of a friend of mine has the HIV. He's supposedly "straight," has a tasty girlfriend and is (surprise surprise) a bodybuilding gym fag. He's also half black. I don't know him at all, but I'd guess he either shared steroid needles or, more likely, is a secret arse bandit. You don't get that shit from pussy

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Not full blown AIDS but the half brother of a friend of mine has the HIV. He's supposedly "straight," has a tasty girlfriend and is (surprise surprise) a bodybuilding gym fag. He's also half black. I don't know him at all, but I'd guess he either shared steroid needles or, more likely, is a secret arse bandit. You don't get that shit from pussy
For whatever reason steroids seem to make you gay.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
You forgot to say "(surprise surprise)" after "he's black."

I got an Airbnb in Copacabana Brazil and the pictures online didn’t show a huge a mural that says “AIDS” with some abstract splatter bullshit. I get there and the old frail guy there is telling the girl in Portuguese how he’s an early Brazil aids patient and wrote a book about it. Made extra sure not to knick myself shaving there.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I've said this story before, when I was in my 20s I was the manager of a restaurant it was the type of restaurant where you wore a suit to work. The GM was this really cool divorced dad, who after work (and during) would drink like a fish. Well, hed become gay when he was drunk. At work he was pretty straight laced and good at his job. Once day we were both at the desk, and this Asian couple came in, he grabs the mic and just starts making ching Chong noises as they approached! I had to run into the kitchen I was laughing so hard. Well it turns out he had aids and was dying and didn't give a fuck

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
My stepfather had it. Stupid ass was a junkie and died in '88. You'd think by then he'd have known about dirty needles.