Any of you guys know anyone with AIDS?

G

I visited Brazil about a decade ago after being inspired by Patrice's stories. I met a woman named Flavia who I almost fucked but I'm glad I didn't because she revealed she not only had AIDS, but many other sexually transmitted diseases from her life as a nigger fucking whore.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Listen funster, you have plenty of degenerate stories that unlike @Potatopeeler63 didn't cost you a dime, and I respect that, brother!
Hey man thank you I appreciate that. Is it illegal to start a pen pay relationship with a gay black man in prison but pretending to be someone else? Asking for some guy on Reddit who wanted me to ask you.

CumiaPoodle

I visited Brazil about a decade ago after being inspired by Patrice's stories. I met a woman named Flavia who I almost fucked but I'm glad I didn't because she revealed she not only had AIDS, but many other sexually transmitted diseases from her life as a nigger fucking whore.
My life as a nigger fucking whore. The Mrs Mullen story

FeedNanaOgura

I'm the Sexiest.
But I’m more curious about other people knowing anyone who has AIDS. Feels like it’s just Jewish nonsense
You probably only know people who have AIDS if you hang out in fag circles (in other words this thread will be full of stories.)
I knew a guy who worked at a daycare center that his mother owned who died of GRID. As the story was told to me (I'd met him but didn't know him well) he went "fuck you mom!" and shacked up with an old pederast and caught that sweet bug along the way.
The physical detail that stuck out to me was that he apparently had some sort of rash growing down his spinal column. I feel bad handing out a second hand story so feel free to correcTthe crecord if that sound bullshit.

CumiaPoodle

You probably only know people who have AIDS if you hang out in fag circles (in other words this thread will be full of stories.)
I knew a guy who worked at a daycare center that his mother owned who died of GRID. As the story was told to me (I'd met him but didn't know him well) he went "fuck you mom!" and shacked up with an old pederast and caught that sweet bug along the way.
The physical detail that stuck out to me was that he apparently had some sort of rash growing down his spinal column. I feel bad handing out a second hand story so feel free to correcTthe crecord if that sound bullshit.
Never feel bad for handing out second hand stories this is a cumiapoodle thread. We tell stories and make OC here. No analyzations of what a fat man may have eaten today.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
No, I don’t know any fags IRL. Gays have the most insidious, vicious aspects of female nature combined with male intellect, which is why they are toxic to have in your circle. NEVER let your gf/wife have a gay friend: he will use insanely high level mind games to fuck with her mind in order to torment both of you and ruin your relationship. They’re like psycho women, plus sadistic evil.

Never let gays into your male groups either for the same reason. Men are less vulnerable to faggy manipulation but it’s still bad.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
No, I don’t know any fags IRL. Gays have the most insidious, vicious aspects of female nature combined with male intellect, which is why they are toxic to have in your circle. NEVER let your gf/wife have a gay friend: he will use insanely high level mind games to fuck with her mind in order to torment both of you and ruin your relationship. They’re like psycho women, plus sadistic evil.

Never let gays into your male groups either for the same reason. Men are less vulnerable to faggy manipulation but it’s still bad.
Great post. This perfectly explains @The Kid 's behavior here. Problem is we're not women, so no one's falling for his toxic homosexual tricks.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Great post. This perfectly explains @The Kid 's behavior here. Problem is we're not women, so no one's falling for his toxic homosexual tricks.
You are so right! You’re much smarter than he is! I would definitely fall for any retarded alts of his! He would never be so gay and retarded as to argue with his own accounts so I know you’re a good egg!

Jesus Christ has the quality of the board gone down