Any brothermen History buffs?

G

849_1000.gif

34E7E2D0-915D-4F73-A304-688A04B051CF.png

Must be weird living in a country with not many old buildings. My house would be one of the oldest buildings in America and I see a 11th century church when going for a piss every morning. I guess being surrounded by history it's easy to accept these were real people. Local roads and places named after Viking words. Roman era roads still used on the same path today. Canals from the 1600s where I go running.

I personally am more interested in ww2 era as it's fucking epic and has videos init

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
Must be weird living in a country with not many old buildings. My house would be one of the oldest buildings in America and I see a 11th century church when going for a piss every morning. I guess being surrounded by history it's easy to accept these were real people. Local roads and places named after Viking words. Roman era roads still used on the same path today. Canals from the 1600s where I go running.

I personally am more interested in ww2 era as it's fucking epic and has videos init
Must be weird living in a country with shit tiny cobblestone roads planned before cars were a consideration. European architecture is for faggots.
best-roadtrips-in-europe-romantic-road-in-germany-copyright-jenifoto-european-best-destinations.jpg

Listened to a podcast about these fellas today. Warriors in the Philippines who were rebelling against the US until the Japanese invaded so sided with the Americans but weren't trusted so they fought in ww2 with swords and shit.

Scary dudes. Even Japanese soliders would surrender to them.

G

My first degree was in history. Love reading about it on holiday.