Anthony's still locked out of @AnthonyCumia

2chapos

down2load (1).jpg

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Yeah, he's going to get his old phone number back to do that. He'll make a huge song and dance about it (very musical people :image_9247:) being the only option. As if just not being a mincing homo who cares too much about twitter wasn't also a possibility.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
FUCK I wish someone knew his old number. I would LOVE to have that fucking account just to piss him off.
Oh and another issue is, even though he doesn’t have the phone number, he was able to change the password; he just can’t get past the two-step authentication factor. So you wouldn’t be able to tweet on the account but he can’t have the account without the phone. I’m surprised no one here has the old number. Maybe Dani Brand or Sue Lightening can help us out.

He will absolutely get the phone number back, he just won’t admit he went to that length. He’ll boast he finally got through to someone.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Could also use that account to report all of Ant’s other accounts as imposters. Wish I had that number. Opie, help us out.
I believe this number is his original AT&T number. If you recall, Norton hated AT&T because they motherfucked him with dropped calls. Anyway, the point is Bobby accidentally showed his phone number on YKWD. So, he got a Verizon phone (naughty boy phone). He kept the AT&T number for a while, but my guess is he kept Verizon because that number was not leaked.

So, if anyone still has it from being leaked, they could theoretically get it, then transfer to Google voice. Would probably cost about $30 total.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
I believe this number is his original AT&T number. If you recall, Norton hated AT&T because they motherfucked him with dropped calls. Anyway, the point is Bobby accidentally showed his phone number on YKWD. So, he got a Verizon phone (naughty boy phone). He kept the AT&T number for a while, but my guess is he kept Verizon because that number was not leaked.

So, if anyone still has it from being leaked, they could theoretically get it, then transfer to Google voice. Would probably cost about $30 total.
I’m surprised one his ballwashers hasn’t already offered to do this, then again they ain’t the brightest bulbs.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
> So, he got a Verizon phone (naughty boy phone)

There really has not been enough discussion about how bizarre it is for a grown single man to be paying for two phone lines unless they are doing something patently illegal. Ditto on the "safe deposit box hard drive"
Nothing bad on it dude just stuff he doesn't want to get out as it would be embarrassing for him. You could even say it would motherfuck him.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

I don't remember the exact reason but I'm sure Borton called them scumbags, vultures and scummmmmmbag vultures. Maybe even threw in a baby boy when a caller dared to challenge his dumb opinion.