Anthony's still locked out of @AnthonyCumia

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
You just know getting that account is priority number one in his life rn:image_9253:

cumia one~2.png

cumia two~2.png
cumia four~2.png

cumia five~2.png

Last edited:

HeyItsVos

View attachment 90199

What a liar. Nana will definitely get that number back just to get her precious Twitter account back. Hopefully someone gets that number and steals the account. Then just post pro-black tweets and pictures of black men with white girls.
Could also use that account to report all of Ant’s other accounts as imposters. Wish I had that number. Opie, help us out.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
If he isn't able to get his old phone number back, he'll never get access to his twitter account. Twitter isn't going to bypass the 2FA for him.

This is much worse for him than being just suspended. His account is reinstated but he is unable to use it. This is like purgatory for him.
Is this true though? Had a similar problem with my bank. Couldn’t sign in unless i put in the verification code which was linked to my old phone #. I just called my bank and had them update the number on file to my new one. If my bank could do that I can’t imagine Twitter would be stricter.

The only difference is probably that most banks have 24/7 hotlines you can call while Ant is never going to reach someone from Twitter.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
If only he didn't give a fuck about it. I wonder how much time he spends a day thinking about his old account. He's got a new house and land and guns. He could be outside having actual fun, but instead he's hissing and spitting inside up North, crying over a fucking Twitter account.
Even though he doesn’t have what he once did financially, he still has a lot more than most. Simply owning a home is increasingly out of reach for the majority. Guy literally “works” 8 hours a week. But rather than enjoy the spoils of his life, he obsesses nearly all of his waking moments over blacks and locked Twitter accounts.

Even though he doesn’t have what he once did financially, he still has a lot more than most. Simply owning a home is increasingly out of reach for the majority. Guy literally “works” 8 hours a week. But rather than enjoy the spoils of his life, he obsesses nearly all of his waking moments over blacks and locked Twitter accounts.
For certain people with a predisposition towards extreme faggotry, Twitter is as addictive as any drug, and you don't even get the added bonus of a brief buzz out of it. I guarantee he's been totally obsessed with this, angrily stomping around, spitting on the floor, screaming and complaining about it to anyone within earshot.