Anthony's hate for the Sex and the City gals

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
He also hated them because he could identify with them, he desperately wanted to go shopping with them, gossip about girly stuff and fuck hot guys, because he's a flaming fag you see.
Not to steal @satanssockpuppet 's bit but he is also a mincing, prancing, sashaying, vamping old queen who wishes he could flit about with the girls

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
This is a man who loved getting dressed up in costume at any opportunity. He had hair plugs and dyes his hair. He's clearly had some work on his face, it reminds me of the same texture as liberace in his dying years. He had a male personal trainer. He went to fashion shows. He went to renaissance fairs. These are all signs of a very effeminate and vain man. He definitely isn't telling the full story of the tree house incident, it's just bizarre the amount of homo events he and jimmy had as kids and act like it happened to everyone, no, it didn't. They would always grill the interns about their gay childhood experiences and act indignant when they said they didn't have any. Especially jimmy, "I'm an open book for this show".

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I'm not saying any of them were particularly attractive
sex and the city.jpg

Something tells me everyone on this board has done a lot worse.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Kim Cattrall was a babe in the '70s and '80s. If only she had gone topless back then instead of when she was 48.

Kristin Davis has insanely sexy hips and ass for a skinny chick. I could get hard just watching her walk back in the day.

Cynthia Nixon would have looked hot if she hadn't decided she'd rather be a lesbian.

Sarah Jessica Parker is a Jew, and clearly that's worked well for her.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Did the count say she had a pool and a karaoke bar?
I haven't seen the video of it happening, but I'm sure he was the living, nervous embodiment of this meme while SJP rightfully dressed down the two SHOCK JOCK bad boys of New York Radio.

:image_9253_lg:

The Opester was probably FAWKIN' heatin' up but still able to somewhat function and fulfill his duties as a broadcaster :brothaman_md:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I haven't seen the video of it happening, but I'm sure he was the living, nervous embodiment of this meme while SJP rightfully dressed down the two SHOCK JOCKS bad boys of New York Radio.

:image_9253_lg:

The Opester was probably FAWKIN' heatin' up but still able to somewhat function and fulfill his duties as a broadcaster :brothaman_md:
I bet there was a lot of nervous haha holy shitting going on.

2KqRFzz.jpg