• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony’s Doctor Says It’s Ok to Drink

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Anthony is the type to use a bar of soap and his dirty hand. A washcloth is foreign to him. I can only imagine how bad he smelled living on that dude ranch with his queer of a father
He was still living like a filthy hobo when he had that shitty apartment near the train station back when he was holding off on moving to live with that cunt Missy.

Dirty jeans left all over, 2nd shirts left hanging over chairs in the living room. Even a sofa that was left upside down for like 2 weeks.

Absolute slob.

EA7JOgN.png

G

"Is it OK if I AHHAHAHAHAHA drink?"

"Certainly not, Mr. Cue-mia. Your drinking days are over. We're aware of your alcohol problem, and we recommend an abstinence program, along with folic acid supplements and a strict dietary regime. You're lucky to be alive right now, Mr. Cue-mia."

"AHHAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEESHIT AB-AHAHAHAHA-STINENCE! FOLIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ACID! ME? ALCOHOLIC? I'M AN ALCOHOLIC?"

"What did the doctor say, Ant? No more drinking?"

"HE NEVER SAID WINE! IT'S CONSIDERED AHAHAHAHAHA FOOD ON THE OTHER SIDE! HOLEEEEEEEEEESHIT! IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR HEART EVERYONE KNOWS IT HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
IM A TEXTBOOK GUY! IVE ALWAYS BEEN A TEXTBOOK GUY!