• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony’s Doctor Says It’s Ok to Drink

Forum Clout
"Hi, excuse me, but are you leaving?"

"Oh, yes, sorry. Come along, Jayden, the man wants these seats."

"Thank you! Have a great weekend!"

Not our Nana. He has to pout, sulk, seethe, and mope like a complete queer, then tweet about it, like it's indicative of some far greater societal issue. Look at him, with his faggy little puss on his disgusting face. I've never despised the elderly old queen more than I do right now. He insisted on moving to that one-horse bumpkin town, and now he's having a pissy fit over a fucking stool at some shitty local bar/restaurant, like everyone should clear a path for the big radio superstar.

And where was Missy snapping those creepshots from, the Hubble space telescope? She's sitting across the room, waiting for her elderly "boyfriend" to "secure" a seat at the bar for her? There's only one reason why the prancing faggot needs a seat at the bar...so he can order fresh beers quicker. That's what the big homo is sulking about, access to fucking beer.

Forum Clout
Back to daily drinking. Couldnt even last a year.
His ghastly slag of a "girlfriend" no doubt made him "take her out", lest her faggy Twitter pals hear that she spent a Friday night sitting at home with her elderly alcoholic heart patient, watching him drink and tweet all night. So she dragged him off to some local "family restaurant" with a bar, so she could get loaded and stuff her vile face with mozzarella sticks and Long Island iced teas like the lowbrow white trash pig she is. And on the way home, she no doubt henpecked the shit out of him about being such a moody, gay little pansy.

I stand by my prediction that, at the least, he'll be back in the ER by Labor Day. That grotesque pig has him jetting around to groyper conventions and hitting the sauce hard, which will be his doom.

Forum Clout
He insisted on moving to that one-horse bumpkin town, and now he's having a pissy fit over a fucking stool at some shitty local bar/restaurant,

That’s the best dimension of this specific display of faggotry; nobody in NYC pays attention to the fag at the next stool over and insists “oh here please excuse me!” But yeah, let’s pretend this is a literal race war about to break out.

He’s a gigacuck

Forum Clout
I stand by my prediction that, at the least, he'll be back in the ER by Labor Day. That grotesque pig has him jetting around to groyper conventions and hitting the sauce hard, which will be his doom.

I wish the little mulatto kid had turned his head to Nana and said “gimme fiddy cent”. He would have had The Big One and died on the floor of a generic fast casual restaurant in South Carolina.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Lmao even if a perfectly healthy 22 year old asks his Doctor "Is it OK if i drink?"

The doctor will be like "It is best if you don't but keep it to a minimum and use moderation."

I would love to hear exactly what the doctor told this 65 year old fresh off a quadruple bypass
"Is it OK if I AHHAHAHAHAHA drink?"

"Certainly not, Mr. Cue-mia. Your drinking days are over. We're aware of your alcohol problem, and we recommend an abstinence program, along with folic acid supplements and a strict dietary regime. You're lucky to be alive right now, Mr. Cue-mia."

"AHHAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEESHIT AB-AHAHAHAHA-STINENCE! FOLIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ACID! ME? ALCOHOLIC? I'M AN ALCOHOLIC?"

"What did the doctor say, Ant? No more drinking?"

"HE NEVER SAID WINE! IT'S CONSIDERED AHAHAHAHAHA FOOD ON THE OTHER SIDE! HOLEEEEEEEEEESHIT! IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR HEART EVERYONE KNOWS IT HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout

"It’s Ok to Drink"​

1720899788733.png