• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony’s Doctor Says It’s Ok to Drink

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6511.jpeg
IMG_6512.jpeg

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Simpering tweeting queer, in his faggy little outfit with the double shirts, daintily holding his retarded beer like a total fruit with that gay-ass look on his hideous face. Whatever happens, the homo has to immediately tweet about it, like the cowardly pud he is. The booze-sodden closet case has to wait several minutes for a seat at some bumpkin bar, and he looks like he wants to cry. And he has no idea how incredibly embarrassing this shit is, either. I hope they both get impaled on a guard rail on the ride home.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Of course he did. I'm sure Nana was entirely honest and transparent about what the "occasional" drink meant.

This is a long slow suicide that we'll look back on fondly when the Freddy Krueger looking pedo drops dead of heart attack number 3 in 6 months. All enabled by his live in whore.