Anthonys biggest enemy: Candy Crush

This was a huge issue with Sirius legal when Anthony began doing his Compound shows from his basement. He had no oversight or management and it was just him and a microphone with no one to dump out on him saying anything illegal or slanderous. Even worse was that he would do those shows openly drunk. If he said something slanderous there was no one there to cover for him and it made Sirius look like an unprofessional company with no control over their biggest shows.

It was bad enough he was violating his contract by broadcasting a show from outside of Sirius-XM. But him doing things like abusing mentally retarded people like Bobo, drunkenly lusting after his relatives, and making an ass of himself publicly was enough to get Sirius to tell him to stop. Though eventually he went back to doing shows and then doing stuff like flying drones over elementary schools and sharing the footage. At that point Opie and Jimmy were clearly disgusted by Anthony hence refusing to follow him after his firing. They had seen what his Compound Shows looked like and would rather stay at Sirius. I would argue that Anthony's early Compound broadcasts were so gross that it permanently damaged his relationship with Opie and Jimmy.

I know Rogan likes to say that Anthony's Compound shows were some 'huge influence' on him but Rogan is a massive corporate tool who does a show with all sorts of lawyers and managers looking over his work. Thus him allowing Spotify to censor tons of his shows and choose which political guests he has on and does not have on. Rogan loves that corporate structure but tries to fool his dopey listeners into believing he is some radical free thinker with no bosses.

The show would often follow the same stories as the news and it was fine. 9/11, crazy chimp attack, Mel Gibson tapes, Kramer, Boston Marathon bombing, and so on. Anthony's Trayvon and other race rants were awful because they were not funny, not insightful, and coming from a deranged maniac who was not even fully White.

Pretty much every Neo Nazi or White or Aryan political group in the US is run by jews or the FBI or both. Anthony would probably look more Aryan with his mongrel ghoul features than the average member of the KKK currently.
I remember logging onto one live Live from the Compound Show early on in its inception. It was just Nana sitting at his desk taking calls and one extremely creepy older guy with a Long Island accent called in. Nana was only half paying attention so the call went on for far too long but what the creep was saying was that he wished they made slip-on braces for girls to wear so they would look younger in bed. Nana was not really paying attention and kept saying something to the effect of "oh, yeah, cool" and the guy just got creepier and creepier. Finally, Nana hung up and even he looked a little perved out.

When it came out that Sirius was mad at the Count doing his own broadcasts, content like this made me realize why.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
You are racist.... but NOT a pedophile

b2c566a3a4ace62e29d5b74c67e6717a.jpg

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
In the famous Candy Crush clip, after Ant delusionally yells out “MILLIONS WANT TO HEAR ME SIR - MILLIONS!!!!!!!!” Jimmy chimes in, sounding almost sickly, “I miss Patrice.” The context is lost on Ant once again. “OH ME TOO.” He thinks Jim is referring to Patrices EPIC RACE MENTALITY and how it would destroy this dumb nigger caller. Well, not Patrices ACTUAL views on race. Just the ones where he critiques black people.

No one could stand Anthony at this point.
Jim tried kind of an on-air intervention with Ant during a Nopie show in 2014(?). Something something about being addicted to anger and shit. Anyone else remember this?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
He’s so textbook it’s almost funny: Anthony never grew up and still doesn’t want to. I don’t mean grow up as in get married, put on a suit and tie, work a 9 to 5, golf and get to bed every night by 9:30. I mean grow up in terms of owning your shit and doing your best to clean up any mess you make, not blaming others for your failures.
It's probably not original, but I live by a certain mantra: "Tell the truth and it's tougher for anyone to get at you," Obviously, Nana thinks otherwise.

Jim tried kind of an on-air intervention with Ant during a Nopie show in 2014(?). Something something about being addicted to anger and shit. Anyone else remember this?

That Nopie show was from the couple days that Opie was MIA over Anthony tweeting complaints about F.H. Rileys. This situation probably made Jimmy realize that Ant lashing out through social media could cause further problems for the show. Good thing Jim was there to step in with his thoughtful advice and fix everything.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
It's probably not original, but I live by a certain mantra: "Tell the truth and it's tougher for anyone to get at you," Obviously, Nana thinks otherwise.
I’m not joking or trying to insult him, but I’d guess he doesn’t even tell himself the truth. Living in a perpetual state of denial isn’t the MO of someone who can be honest with themselves. Ant is who they’re talking about when they said addicts are “constitutionally incapable of being honest.” For such people, they have to lie to themselves so they can sell everyone else on their BS and feel like they’re getting away with something.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
I’m not joking or trying to insult him, but I’d guess he doesn’t even tell himself the truth. Living in a perpetual state of denial isn’t the MO of someone who can be honest with themselves. Ant is who they’re talking about when they said addicts are “constitutionally incapable of being honest.” For such people, they have to lie to themselves so they can sell everyone else on their BS and feel like they’re getting away with something.
I agree with that and understand you weren’t joking or trying to insult him. Anthony probably thinks he’s a pro at controlling his narrative by denying any and everything that comes across as negative towards him but as we’ve all seen, he is god awful at it. I would think that the Big Jay roast was the first big negative that he attempted to deny but there are more than likely other incidents before that he cast aside as being nothing.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
There is not a life on Earth that compares to the misery of Andy Cooooomiaaaaahh. He is a microcosm of the rise and fall of having fame.

He started as a degenerate HVAC fixer. He got a lucky break and was gifted a million dollar career. He divulged in degeneracy for 20 years. By the end he was attempting to reinvent himself and, like others, failed miserably and wasn’t taken seriously.

And now where is he? He is alone. Anyone who associates with him wants his money or is leeching off of whatevers left of his of name. What started as drinking for fun turned into drinking to drink. He does his show to sycophants and streams at night to no one. He’s gotten thousands of dollars in work from hair plugs to botox to retain his youth. No more late night parties. No more friends. No more nice million dollar career relying on your partner who’s an actual man. Just tweet, drink, scream nigger in empty apartment.

This is what happens when you're too lazy/scared to work out your daddy trauma.
If Ant squashed his fear of confrontation and discomfort early on, he'd be miles ahead today.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Hah? When did Anthony say any of that? He went along with the bit many times by lowering his mic and yelling louder, knowing full well that the bit was the sound of the game drowning out his rant. Which in reality was a brilliant theater of the mind moment where the show crossed over into meta territory. Along with The Wheeling of the Chair. There it is!!! There it is!!! Do you see it??? THE CHAIR!!!