• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@AnthonyCumia is back

Hopefully they tell him to take a hike
I’m hoping they ignore him and he has to forever look at his old Twitter and it’s 200k follower count from the outside.
B709D76A-FC86-495C-84A2-024A0FF151D2.jpeg

G

Barely a tweet about race. Most with some light-hearted angle to them. Now he doomscrools endlessly about black crime and tweets all excitedly about black children dying in automobile accidents.

Makes me wonder if Nana's brain really is turning to goo like mommy Roe's did. Dementia is hereditary..
In all seriousness, yes. I think that’s exactly what’s happening.

Whether or not he gets access, deep down he must know the larger follower number isn't actually tied to any real engagement and at best provides a slight air of legitimacy to his "brand". Does anyone really believe the 150k+ followers that never bothered seeking out any of his alts will be won back almost five years later by his new penchant for tweeting "FN" every sixteen minutes?
Just have a look at Opie's Twitter. 200K followers with near to zero interactions.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Whether or not he gets access, deep down he must know the larger follower number isn't actually tied to any real engagement and at best provides a slight air of legitimacy to his "brand". Does anyone really believe the 150k+ followers that never bothered seeking out any of his alts will be won back almost five years later by his new penchant for tweeting "FN" every sixteen minutes?
Say what you will but that billboard basically paid for itself. You will see.

Anyone who gives a shit about tweeting is a fag. Anyone who tweets like Nana does is a super, mega fag, the gayest person alive. It's our duty to annoy, pester and bother Nana on Twitter, if for no other reason than to ruin tweeting for him. I'm doing exactly that to a couple of tweeting faggots I know in "real life" and honestly, it's been great fun and a lot of laffs.