• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@AnthonyCumia is back

G

I'm looking through all of Nana's media, all I've found so far is some classic Warren:

View attachment 87067
View attachment 87066
Very Pizzagatey.
freezer.png

The Shining references aren't helping. Nothing like a child in danger to get Nana's blood running.
EWes__gDKjdgjG1EQcxoB9RC-vSE9uFvtBCMzv5q8v4 (1).jpg

Renaus

One of my personal goals for 2023 is to ruin tweeting for as many people as I possible can, via constantly reporting them and/or using troll accounts to tweet really annoying shit at them. Like pictures of my morning shits, things like that. If I make even one tweeting faggot give up, I'll consider it a victory.
Can you even be banned from Twitter anymore? Besides Kanye, I can't think of anyone being banned for saying no-no things.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Can you even be banned from Twitter anymore? Besides Kanye, I can't think of anyone being banned for saying no-no things.

You can if you do illegal things, like election fraud by making things up, impersonating people in a sincere attempt and not parody, and tracking peoples live locations with jet finders and things like that.

I don’t think that’s the full list but there’s some I know still lead to bans.

One of my personal goals for 2023 is to ruin tweeting for as many people as I possible can, via constantly reporting them and/or using troll accounts to tweet really annoying shit at them. Like pictures of my morning shits, things like that. If I make even one tweeting faggot give up, I'll consider it a victory.
Start tweeting that great Andy Esspresso fan fiction of yours at Nana. A different installment for each of his accounts.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Think he had a few of those "dee-wees" as he liked to call them, fuckin drunk
Don’t think he had any DUI’s, he’s just such an entitled criminal he kept speeding. If you keep doing that, they will take your license away. I also remember he was complaining about not being able to get insurance at one point. Big surprise, a company that assesses and manages risk doesn’t want to cover a guy who consistently drives dangerously. No insurance= no drive