• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony turned over a new leaf with Twitter/X

Forum Clout
She went to Harvard Business School. Where'd Anthony go to col- oh right.

I always wondered, aren't people, like legally required to graduate from HS, or otherwise get their GED?

Did Anthony simply slip through the cracks?

Imagine filling out a form that asks you about your highest completed level of education and you have to put down "middle school."

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout
I always wondered, aren't people, like legally required to graduate from HS, or otherwise get their GED?

Imagine filling out a form that asks you about your highest completed level of education and you have to put down "middle school."
It’s worth remembering that both Lady Di and Bobo graduated highschool.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

No. On a lot of forms where you have to list education they’ll give you some options:

How many years of schooling did you complete?
“College, some college, High school / GED equivalent, some High school, middle school.”

Ant would put down some high school. And its not like any job he ever applied for would discriminate against him for that. He was a clapping monkey for a radio show and an AC man.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Oh not at all, dipshit could have passed HS instead of being a burnout and skipping a retard Gym class.

Its always someone else's fault with Nana
People say this story is bullshit but i think its true. Schools were dicks back then. Meanwhile i was a similar burnout but graduated with 0 gym credits. They just let me skip it because schools need higher graduation rates.

lowend73

Forum Clout
People say this story is bullshit but i think its true. Schools were dicks back then. Meanwhile i was a similar burnout but graduated with 0 gym credits. They just let me skip it because schools need higher graduation rates.
We had shop in HS, and he really does fit the profile. Used to actually buy weed alot from a bunch, so they had more drive than our Nana

. He probably if never showed up too school, like you said they will get you through unless its a major fuckup

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
I literally think every nigger (especially female) that graduated from Harvard/Ivy League/Stanford (undergrad or grad), was a charity case. There's absolutely no way they had the same grades as Asian guys/girls and White guys/girls who got rejected.

I believe Michelle Obama's thesis from Princeton is available online-- it was like a fucking retard wrote it. There's almost zero expectation (especially nowadays) for black students to be competent by their professors. The proffs are scared shitless in giving those dummies anything less than a B.
You think but do you have any personal experience/reference?

The only people I’ve ever heard call grad school easy were whites and women.

Everyone here giving chinks a pass, just assuming they are smart meanwhile those mutherfuckers cheat worse than Indians. I had classes with Asians who never showed up and don’t speak English but scored perfect 100s on tests written in English.

Last edited: