• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony turned over a new leaf with Twitter/X

Forum Clout
If only you were born a nigger then you could have all the same perks
Hard pass. I'll just keep letting them kill off their own species with murders, abortions, bad diets, and cursed genes.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
She went to Harvard Business School. Where'd Anthony go to col- oh right.
I literally think every nigger (especially female) that graduated from Harvard/Ivy League/Stanford (undergrad or grad), was a charity case. There's absolutely no way they had the same grades as Asian guys/girls and White guys/girls who got rejected.

I believe Michelle Obama's thesis from Princeton is available online-- it was like a fucking retard wrote it. There's almost zero expectation (especially nowadays) for black students to be competent by their professors. The proffs are scared shitless in giving those dummies anything less than a B.

Forum Clout
I literally think every nigger (especially female) that graduated from Harvard/Ivy League/Stanford (undergrad or grad), was a charity case. There's absolutely no way they had the same grades as Asian guys/girls and White guys/girls who got rejected.

I believe Michelle Obama's thesis from Princeton is available online-- it was like a fucking retard wrote it. There's almost zero expectation (especially nowadays) for black students to be competent by their professors. The proffs are scared shitless in giving those dummies anything less than a B.

Yes, here's that retarded, hulking, racist nigger's garbage Princeton thesis...

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
She went to Harvard Business School. Where'd Anthony go to col- oh right.
College? The bastard never went to school. Nearest “professor Anthony “ got to higher education was shitting in a spackle bucket whilst he was supposed to be working on air con at a community college.
Nana’s idea of bettering herself was refusing to do impressions anymore and trying to pretend he was a legitimate broadcaster

lowend73

Forum Clout

Say more words stupid