Anthony talks about the previous few months

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Sober Auntie means we’re a tad bit closer to The Reunion…

All he has to do now is apology to Opie for his misdeeds.

We got a couple million waiting for you, Auntie.
I appreciate the DMANs optimism but seriously imagine Auntie trying to apologize to the Opster.

“Hahaha yeah man, sorry for resenting you for all those years over dumb shit. Sorry for undermining your role on the show. Sorry for trying to usurp you with Jimmy. Sorry for lighting the fuse that split you and Jimmy. Sorry for trashing your family on twitter. Sorry for sending a text about you to our coworker. Sorry for showing up to work late or drunk. Sorry i got myself fired. Sorry i didn’t offer you a generous deal for half of Compound. Sorry for making a pillow of your face to punch. Sorry for making that poker chips video about you. Sorry for blowing off your wedding. Sorry for never getting you a gift. Sorry for never getting a bear after I was fired. Sorry for Greggshells. Sorry for the second Greggshells. Sorry for selling t shirts of you calling you a torpid sloth. Sorry for mocking your walk and talk videos. Sorry for mocking your Youtube podcast. Sorry for…”

Beyond being a long list Cumia has 0 self awareness and it would be Chinese drip torture to have to admit he was in the wrong on even ONE of these issues.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I appreciate the DMANs optimism but seriously imagine Auntie trying to apologize to the Opster.

“Hahaha yeah man, sorry for resenting you for all those years over dumb shit. Sorry for undermining your role on the show. Sorry for trying to usurp you with Jimmy. Sorry for lighting the fuse that split you and Jimmy. Sorry for trashing your family on twitter. Sorry for sending a text about you to our coworker. Sorry for showing up to work late or drunk. Sorry i got myself fired. Sorry i didn’t offer you a generous deal for half of Compound. Sorry for making a pillow of your face to punch. Sorry for making that poker chips video about you. Sorry for blowing off your wedding. Sorry for never getting you a gift. Sorry for never getting a bear after I was fired. Sorry for Greggshells. Sorry for the second Greggshells. Sorry for selling t shirts of you calling you a torpid sloth. Sorry for mocking your walk and talk videos. Sorry for mocking your Youtube podcast. Sorry for…”

Beyond being a long list Cumia has 0 self awareness and it would be Chinese drip torture to have to admit he was in the wrong on even ONE of these issues.

Auntie is currently in the care of Brother Joe... who on a few occasions has tried to reach out to Opie, who blew him off because he had divested all interest from the Cumia Business... We all know Joe has it in him to come, hat in hand... And offer to buy them an Irish Cawfee... Gratis... Just to talk... Have an open and honest dialogue.

Maybe someone can get into Joe's ear about getting up and delivering a physical tape to Opie on the very same date in 2024 that he did in 1994... Joe loves sappy shit like that, especially when it's involving him.

Remember, this is a parent trap.... It's worth it, in the end.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Auntie is currently in the care of Brother Joe... who on a few occasions has tried to reach out to Opie, who blew him off because he had divested all interest from the Cumia Business... We all know Joe has it in him to come, hat in hand... And offer to buy them an Irish Cawfee... Gratis... Just to talk... Have an open and honest dialogue.

Maybe someone can get into Joe's ear about getting up and delivering a physical tape to Opie on the very same date in 2024 that he did in 1994... Joe loves sappy shit like that, especially when it's involving him.

Remember, this is a parent trap.... It's worth it, in the end.
I bet telling him to ask his brother for money to get out of the townhouse would get him fired up. La Famiglia right?

Imagine having a house built from the ground up just to keep your girlfriend 800 miles away from you.
It's hilarious how Missy has been living there since last September. 14 months later and the house still isn't just right for Nana to move into. Guess he needs a stair-lift fitted now.
Of course the whole thing is quite bizarre, as who the fuck builds themselves a brand new house in their dream retirement destination, then never goes there? And who the fuck is cool with their "girlfriend" living full-time in that same house, that's 700 miles away? No one, that's who. The roof supposedly started leaking so badly that water was gushing from the switch plates on the walls, and Nana was clowning and swishing around in Vegas, bitching about the service at the hotel.

These are not the actions of a man who's interested in retiring to his SC dream home and living with his "much younger girlfriend". They are, however, the actions of a guy who had no choice but to buy some whore a house so a) she kept her mouth shut about his "preferences" and/or b) she'll keep letting him pretend they have sex regularly. When you reverse engineer the scenario, it's just the most likely explanation. Of course, he might just be a confused, nigger-rich alcoholic who can barely function at all, and that possibility can't be ruled out either.

WhereWeAt

It doesn't get brought up enough that this hubris-induced Periscope was less than a week before Anthony's domestic violence arrest.