Anthony talks about the previous few months

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
A real Liberace move.
DE6MiURyG4YQbtrC69CMo_s-BZZhQnRMws_3dw8PmvM.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

It's hilarious how Missy has been loving there since last September. 14 months later and the house still isn't just right for Nana to move into. Guess he needs a stair-lift fitted now.
And he is going to sound shocked on his show when he finds out she has been fucking other men. A fairly fit woman with no kids, alone in an unfamiliar state for over 9 months. No shit she found a few guys to deep dick her during the holidays. I wouldnt be surprised if she has a couple dating profiles in the greenville area. If someone wants to dig into that idea you might find a smoking gun.

Slackjawed Cow

Good idea, but what would be the goal? Hurting Anthony? Lol. He'd probably ask to watch and do cleanup after.
No real "goal". Just an autism excersize. I wasnt even thinking about shoving it into Ants face to hurt his feelings even though someone would. I was thinking of a way that might prove my assumption she is already looking for her safety net so she can seamlessly transition living arrangements. Once Ant moves down there, I give it 6 months before she is sick of him and bails out. At least he shoudnt be up at the wee hours shouting racial slurs at people playing a video game. I just think she is planning her exit strategy.

Main points he's stopped drinking for now, he's still got a defib attached to him, he's living with Joe and says there's nothing to do where he lives, quadruple heart bypass and he doesn't seem to know how he's going to regularly do the show as it's 2 hours each way from his brothers

Oh and of course he had to mention the racial mix of staff

I'm glad these two washed up losers have been relegated to the Cumpound Mediocrity network.

They deserve each other.

No real "goal". Just an autism excersize. I wasnt even thinking about shoving it into Ants face to hurt his feelings even though someone would. I was thinking of a way that might prove my assumption she is already looking for her safety net so she can seamlessly transition living arrangements. Once Ant moves down there, I give it 6 months before she is sick of him and bails out. At least he shoudnt be up at the wee hours shouting racial slurs at people playing a video game. I just think she is planning her exit strategy.
Nah, I think she actually loves him. Weird as that might be... She is kind of a looney chick, you see...

How am I not surprised at all that this racist mother fucker couldn't wait to say disparaging shit about Mexicans, blacks and Muslims at his hospital on his first show back. Even if I wanted to feel bad about what the ol' gal has been through, I just can't. She is truly a despicable monster.

PS: Isn't the Proud Boys founder's wife black? Weird that these two homosexuals are so relaxed talking shit about them.

How am I not surprised at all that this racist mother fucker couldn't wait to say disparaging shit about Mexicans, blacks and Muslims at his hospital on his first show back. Even if I wanted to feel bad about what the ol' gal has been through, I just can't. She is truly a despicable monster.

PS: Isn't the Proud Boys founder's wife black? Weird that these two homosexuals are so relaxed talking shit about them.
Proud Boys founder, Gavin McInnes’s wife is an American Indian.

Chop Chee aficionado, MC Serch’s wife is Black.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I'm amazed he made it through this. He's a very unhealthy, angry guy. What even makes him happy at this point.
Nana is basically like a wild animal at this point. A rat doesn’t need reasons to live to keep going, it just does. If he were anything resembling human he would feel shame at how miserable his life was and off himself. But he feels no shame nor does he have any drive to keep going beyond “informing” people (other likeminded racists) on how terrible blacks are. Even dumb Joe lives for his next fruit stand gig. No one can tell me Ant lives to do Compound when the entire broadcast is a vacuum of energy and the dude has to get sauced to make it through a show. He’s doing it because he has to so he can live, just like what O&A was for half of his career.

LOL "nothing to do". For the last several years, Nana stayed up all night, alone, so he could game and tweet. He occasionally went out drinking, and did F-list "comedy gigs" a few times a year. He has no interests, hobbies or pursuits, and his alleged girlfriend lives 700 miles away. By "nothing to do" he just means "can't stay up all night drinking and screaming".