• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony talks about the previous few months

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Main points he's stopped drinking for now, he's still got a defib attached to him, he's living with Joe and says there's nothing to do where he lives, quadruple heart bypass and he doesn't seem to know how he's going to regularly do the show as it's 2 hours each way from his brothers

Oh and of course he had to mention the racial mix of staff

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Lasted 2 mins and tapped out. 15 BEERS A DAY WITH GENO (who???), ALL THE FUN AND EXCITEMENT AROUND HERE. Was it fun and exciting? He looks a gay vampire and can barely get a coherent thought out. Nana going out sad. Who is paying to watch this junk? I would love to see subscriber numbers.
I recall when he would lambast lady Di for drinking that much. Her heart is stronger than Ants

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Crazy how race STILL has to come into play even when it's the people who are saving your own life and helping you recover.

He actually states that his hospital has no black doctors. A quick look at the staff list proves that to be unequivocally false.

I hope he needs spine surgery next.

BootyJuice

Forum Clout
Crazy how race STILL has to come into play even when it's the people who are saving your own life and helping you recover.

He actually states that his hospital has no black doctors. A quick look at the staff list proves that to be unequivocally false.

How much longer do you think he has, Danny?

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout

That would imply he ever had one

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Main points he's stopped drinking for now, he's still got a defib attached to him, he's living with Joe and says there's nothing to do where he lives, quadruple heart bypass and he doesn't seem to know how he's going to regularly do the show as it's 2 hours each way from his brothers

Oh and of course he had to mention the racial mix of staff

Is he living with Joe because if he didn't, he would fall right back into drinking, hooting and hollering?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
We will see how long he can try to maintain a different health lifestyle. Seems like he cant keep this work routine too long. He will need to make a drastic change sooner than later. Does he sell or shut it down and move? That would be the best health wise but I dont think he has the savings to fade away into a low overhead podcast from his home.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
How much longer do you think he has, Danny?

I'm amazed he made it through this. He's a very unhealthy, angry guy. What even makes him happy at this point. Doesn't seem like it's Missy. But she's his last ass. We all know that. He's been professionally embarrassed and blacklisted almost a decade at this point. 15 beers a night when you're already abusing Xanax and who knows what else isn't great for a 62 year old. Sure he's behaving now, but he has eyes on him and he's being cared for.

Once he no longer is under the care of a NY heart doctor and finally settles into SC life, he will go right back to double digit Bud Lite nights and screaming at imaginary niggers on Call of Duty. But then again, both Erik and Roland are still alive so, what the fuck do I know.