• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony really has changed drastically

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
If he were handsome, he could have made a killing in Hollywood because he could convincingly play every race except White and East Asian.

Legitimately could play Native American, Arabs and Latinos of all types, Persians, South Asians, North Africans.

There's a Maori actor from New Zealand that was known for being able to do that. With his tightly-coiled jet black hair and features when AntH was young, he could also play sub-saharan with some light makeup like Forest Whitaker when he played Idi Amin. Altho Brother Joe has much more classical West African features.
Cliff Curtis. I was JUST watching something he was in. Put a mustache on the guy, he's mexican, a beard, he looks indian. he can play Pacific islander, colombian. Reminds me of Anthony Quinn, albeit not quite as talented. I like the guy though

Yeah, Cliff Curtis. I remember being shocked the first time I saw Once Were Warriors and being like "damn, that guy who played the Latino gang banger in Training Day does a pretty convincing Kiwi accent."
beat me to it. Was once we were warriors the one with the drunk gang member guy molests that girl? I remember it being great when the other guy beat the breaks off that dude.

Edit: It was. this is what should have happened to Walter Breen and MZB. Kramer too

Last edited:

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
I hate to give Anthony any credit but he's the "best" actor of the 3. It's a low fucking bar naturally, but just look at how Opie delivers his lines. Then Jim and his terrible acting.
And Jim had probably paid an acting coach in preparation for his “burgeoning” career. At least hes a true method actor. Plays a huge faggot in life and always stays in character.