• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony really has changed drastically

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
When he was free to do what he wanted what did he choose? A fucking 4-6 p.m. slot so he could drink till the small hours, sleep till 3 p.m., roll out of bed, half ass it for 2 hours 4 days a week with a couple of hair of the dogs and then pick up where he left off the night before, gaming or sucking Troon peen while getting shitfaced.
I forgot about his bullshit schedule. Back in 2015 or so when anyone cared, I used to get pissed on behalf of his boomer blue-collar subscribers. These are older guys with bad backs still working jobs like the one Anthony bitches about doing 30 years ago, paying as much as a subscription to Netflix, and the Count can't deign to do a Friday show? He gifts them 8 hours of content a week.

And 4-6 p.m. might literally be the most worst time slot in a day/early evening. 4 p.m. is too early to catch most commuters coming home in their cars, but the show is over by the time people are home and want to unwind with some content.

The only way it makes sense is if the host wants to be able to comfortably do the show after drinking until 5 a.m. the night before but
can get the show "over with" early enough to start the evening's ghoulish fesitivities again.

Anthony lives it. Imagine how he feels.
9D35AB3E-7B8B-4EA2-9512-F2987F5B1D87.jpeg

I remember the first time I actually saw Nana. O&A were hosting an XFL pre-game event in 2001, I guess it was. They took the stage and my first reaction was "oooof, face made for radio". The years of all-night drinking, tweeting and studiously avoiding sunlight have transformed Nana, like how cave salamanders lose their pigment and become sickly white. He's almost totally translucent now, all smooth and hairless.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I forgot about his bullshit schedule. Back in 2015 or so when anyone cared, I used to get pissed on behalf of his boomer blue-collar subscribers. These are older guys with bad backs still working jobs like the one Anthony bitches about doing 30 years ago, paying as much as a subscription to Netflix, and the Count can't deign to do a Friday show? He gifts them 8 hours of content a week.

And 4-6 p.m. might literally be the most worst time slot in a day/early evening. 4 p.m. is too early to catch most commuters coming home in their cars, but the show is over by the time people are home and want to unwind with some content.

The only way it makes sense is if the host wants to be able to comfortably do the show after drinking until 5 a.m. the night before but
can get the show "over with" early enough to start the evening's ghoulish fesitivities again.
Subscribers could listen to any show, anytime on the app. Also non-subscribers could.
Nice paywall, Tranth.

G

I remember the first time I actually saw Nana. O&A were hosting an XFL pre-game event in 2001, I guess it was. They took the stage and my first reaction was "oooof, face made for radio". The years of all-night drinking, tweeting and studiously avoiding sunlight have transformed Nana, like how cave salamanders lose their pigment and become sickly white. He's almost totally translucent now, all smooth and hairless.
Someone for the love of God face app Nana with this

020720_jb_olm_feat-1028x579.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Yeah, Cliff Curtis. I remember being shocked the first time I saw Once Were Warriors and being like "damn, that guy who played the Latino gang banger in Training Day does a pretty convincing Kiwi accent."
Had to Google Cliff Curtis - I had no idea that guy was Māori. He nails the Latino accent.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
The alcohol is the big contributor but it’s a symptom of the bigger issues which are stress and depression. She’s been so stressed for so long that she feels inadequate (she is), which has made her terrified of failure (she has).

Instead of trying and failing, she’d rather not hold herself accountable at all so she doesn’t have to confront her inadequacy. On top of that, he wants to kiss a man on the mouth but won’t admit it.

Nana’s definition of success boils down to not being broke and alone by the time she dies. She has no family of her own and her brother and sister have their own lives so they’re not around all the time. She fills the void by paying people to be around her, either directly or through her media network. Since Nana’s definition of success is basically to not fail, there’s no reason for people to stay so they all leave.

In the end, Nana will die the same way her mother did - confused, alone, and largely abandoned by her family.

What kind of name is Buzz for a woman, anyway? Buzz was a man.

Last edited: