Anthony “Nigger” Cumia getting fed on Reddit again

It's just so gay how he cares so much about this nonsense. No one gives a shit about Beyonce or her retarded album, and no one gives a shit when niggers whine about their idiotic culture being "appropriated". Only tweeting faggots like Nana care about this junk, and they're all the more gay for doing so. I successfully ignore junk pop-culture that I dislike, and the elderly bottom queen could easily do the same, but that Twitter just has him firmly by the balls.

How can anyone possibly care about this stuff as much as he does?
He has no friends, no family of his own, no hobbies, I am not sure if he even drives himself anymore. He thinks of his house as being on a big compound when his property is what, less than three acres? He could easily have bought a place in Hilton Head or near Myrtle and walked the beach every day but he was too woptarded (or broke, probably broke) to do that. He could have bought a huge property further out in the sticks, got a dog, walked trails every day , rebuild his heart and just enjoy nature.

But that's not what he did.

Instead, he sits in a tiny room off the kitchen, talking into a camera for a few hundred ghouls surrounded by guns he no longer shoots and Columbo autographs. He took the worst aspects of Opie (the livestreaming) and the Worm (the autographs and live-in whore) and took none of what makes their lives somewhat enjoyable (a family, a view of the city, walking on the beach, travelling to different cities on tour, etc).

He choose this life thinking it was the best and now he is stuck with it.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
He has no friends, no family of his own, no hobbies, I am not sure if he even drives himself anymore. He thinks of his house as being on a big compound when his property is what, less than three acres? He could easily have bought a place in Hilton Head or near Myrtle and walked the beach every day but he was too woptarded (or broke, probably broke) to do that. He could have bought a huge property further out in the sticks, got a dog, walked trails every day , rebuild his heart and just enjoy nature.

But that's not what he did.

Instead, he sits in a tiny room off the kitchen, talking into a camera for a few hundred ghouls surrounded by guns he no longer shoots and Columbo autographs. He took the worst aspects of Opie (the livestreaming) and the Worm (the autographs and live-in whore) and took none of what makes their lives somewhat enjoyable (a family, a view of the city, walking on the beach, travelling to different cities on tour, etc).

He choose this life thinking it was the best and now he is stuck with it.
All of 3 hold these views, though Joe and Nana make sure everyone needs to know.

I’m sure Dawn is fucking cunt, so is Warren and Fat Opie, but again nobody fucks with them cause they don’t yap about blacks 24/7, how Trump is gonna kill the libs to protect true Christians like Nana and Moo etc.
Dawn just tweets about the Mets and her business lol

Troy Maclure

So easily forgotten…
What this faggot doesn’t realize is that his beliefs suffer for having him as their spokesperson. The most tactical move he could make in the “culture war” is shutting the fuck up