Anthony “Nigger” Cumia getting fed on Reddit again

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_6060.jpeg

Righteous upvotes!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Reminder that Anthony Cumia legitimately thinks that big fat juicy ass is “EWWW DISGUSTING!!!!”. His preferred body type are flat asses, no tits, basically just think about a child. And he has the nerve to act like a red blooded straight male lol.
I love how Nana gets worked up about grooming; and yet he’s biggest groomer of all. Fucking hypocrites. Nice pandering to Christians stupid, a new trick she unlocked this week it seems

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I love how Nana gets worked up about grooming; and yet he’s biggest groomer of all. Fucking hypocrites. Nice pandering to Christians stupid, a new trick she unlocked this week it seems
Nah man talking to 16 year olds and offering to buy them gifts and getting them to drink and treating them all special and telling them “Wow you’re so mature for your age” isn’t grooming. Thats just a suave MANS MAN picking up on women.

View attachment 191110
I’m so sorry, Anthony.
God forbid I defend Ant but let's be honest here brotherman.

This guy is clearly confusing Opie with Anthony. That kinda shit has Opester written all over it (besides the gf part but even then Ant is weird with money...he doesn't ask like that. He over-tips, over-lends, standard New Money trying to larp as an Anglo with loafers and a sweater vest kinda shit.)

Abusing people for no reason whatsoever, hilarious "pranks" like pissing all over the floor bc he's witless...that's pure, unadulterated Gregster.

I call bullshit on this.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

This guy is clearly confusing Opie with Anthony. That kinda shit has Opester written all over it (besides the gf part but even then Ant is weird with money...he doesn't ask like that. He over-tips, over-lends, standard New Money trying to larp as an Anglo with loafers and a sweater vest kinda shit.)

Abusing people for no reason whatsoever, hilarious "pranks" like pissing all over the floor bc he's witless...that's pure, unadulterated Gregster.

I call bullshit on this.
You’re not wrong considering this is a woman redditor recounting a story from over 20 years ago. But it makes Nana look bad so i dont mind.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show

I call bullshit on this.
I don’t disagree…but were shitting on Ant here. Dont rain on my parade, fetterster.