Anthony "Nana" Cumia Moving Out of the Apartment, BUT...

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
He won't move down permanently because they don't have studio built yet? Is TACS so complicated that its a necessity to have a oversized studio? All he needs is a place for a producer, a TV screen ,and a board for phone calls. He cant slap that together in 2 days?
You don't understand, it's very hard to move podcasting equipment into the countryside.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Anthony is really making a stupid decision not moving to Myrtle Beach

Anyone who has been there can relate.

For all my Northeastern brotherman, think Wildwood with golf courses and rednecks, instead of guido scum

The only good thing when I went to Myrtle Beach was for a "vacation". I convinced my ex wife to put on a Nurses outfit (at the room, not in public mind you.)
Niggers. Lots of 'em.

lowend73

never caught lackin

lowend73

never caught lackin

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
He's barely given a shit about the show for over eight years. He never plans anything, he can't attract any guests of note, he drinks throughout the show and he wears the same clothes for years on end. But, in spite of all that, Nana is a real stickler when it comes to proper production values, and he insists on the very best, like some sort of podcast Kubrick. That's real believable.
I think the physical studio actually is important to Q'umia. It's how he contrasts himself from the Opester's live hangs at his beautiful beach house

It’s rude to the other passengers. Cats are gross and lots of people have cat allergies. “Emotional support pet” = you’re a fucking loser. Unless it’s a seeing eye dog then fuck off.
Without even researching it, I bet there’s at least 5 clips of Nana ranting about people bringing emotional support animals in public. When some fat woman does it, I’m sure him and Gavin have plenty to say about it, but when he decides to bring his fucking cat (a large wild cat that can’t be domesticated, at that), it’s hilarious that it’s trying to bite the guy in front of it.

Well, I'm goin' down south where I belong
Where the nogs are weak and the whites are strong
Where they flit and I'll flit
They mince and I'll mince
They sashay and I'll sashay
They prance and I'll prance
Well, they're out there a-havin' fun
In that warm Carolina sun

Well, I'm goin' down south far away from nigs
Where the Carolina dicks get really so big
Where they flit and I'll flit
They mince and I'll mince
They sashay and I'll sashay
They prance and I'll prance
Well, they're out there a-havin' fun
In that warm Carolina sun

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Lol he won't fucking leave

S048_1.png

JebJoh

I hope Tony is throwing money at making an actual studio down there. He’s already getting low on funds and his revenue stream isn’t growing. Waste that remaining money, Nana.
Low on funds you say, well I say that this SC house was his lifeline for the past 3 years, the 770,000 loan he took is what he has been using to pay the rent on his Mineola dorm room and NYC studio, a combined 12 grand per month (minimum), that means his lifeline is around 4 years with frugal habits, less with cumia rich habits. He sold the house exactly 2 years ago, so he is doing a little math in his head and he sees the doom ahead.

A second note that I am just speculating about, since I don't have his tax info: His business, which lists him as the CEO, never changed it's registration from the Roslyn house, so all tax notices and legal documents are being mailed to the Janowicz family at the old house. Either his accountant is dealing with it all or nana has decided to let it die and stop paying taxes until they forcibly shutter his business. No idea if this is true but I did read it on the internet so there is plenty of evidence.