Anthony "Nana" Cumia Moving Out of the Apartment, BUT...

He's barely given a shit about the show for over eight years. He never plans anything, he can't attract any guests of note, he drinks throughout the show and he wears the same clothes for years on end. But, in spite of all that, Nana is a real stickler when it comes to proper production values, and he insists on the very best, like some sort of podcast Kubrick. That's real believable.
Proper production values? I've seen 1970s Doctor Who episodes with more convincing greenscreen.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
His move makes no sense at all what the hell is in Greenville South Carolina for him? At least Dawn moved to Myrtle Beach that makes sense midget Rogan went to Austin which is growing there’s nothing where he’s going a major step down from the Roslyn house where he could be in midtown photographing scaffolding at 2am with a couple train rides

BootyJuice

Proper production values? I've seen 1970s Doctor Who episodes with more convincing greenscreen.
Agreed. It blows my mind how his greenscreen is clearer than the actual video cameras. How the fuck do you mess up a green screen in the 21st century when local news stations can pull it off? Is it the cameras Nana uses? I'm probably wrong, but I swear his LFTC streams had better resolution on the subjects as opposed to the green screen.

lowend73

never caught lackin
Anthony is really making a stupid decision not moving to Myrtle Beach

Anyone who has been there can relate.

For all my Northeastern brotherman, think Wildwood with golf courses and rednecks, instead of guido scum

The only good thing when I went to Myrtle Beach was for a "vacation". I convinced my ex wife to put on a Nurses outfit (at the room, not in public mind you.)

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
He would still be pretending to be the Great Gatsby in that LI McMansion, armed to the teeth and surrounded by his now long-gone circus show of friends if only he learned to behave!

Now he's heading off to retire in a state he has no ties or friends in with a payroll carer/whore he cannot stand to be around. Sad!

657_1.png
131653_1.png
131649_1.png

He would still be pretending to be the Great Gatsby in that LI McMansion, armed to the teeth and surrounded by his now long-gone circus show of friends if only he learned to behave!

Now he's heading off to retire in a state he has no ties or friends in with a payroll carer/whore he cannot stand to be around. Sad!

View attachment 139522View attachment 139523View attachment 139524
Has he given any reason whatsoever for why he’s moving other than being able to carry a gun? Because NYC’s laws are nothing compared to the backroom laws when it comes to a loud mouth yankee carpetbagger.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

View attachment 139524
Flying with your cat out is so fucking inconsiderate.