Anthony is now previewing CM shows on youtube.

I can’t explain how this moment perfectly defines Cumia. His own wet brained racism and lack of restraint puts him in a scenario where he’s taking pictures of prostitutes at 3am. Because he lives in Twitterworld and is entitled he expects nothing to happen. Shockingly, this bitch is not ok with being photographed to be mocked. Like the non confrontational pussy he is he just stands there and gets beat on while his stomach twists. Then he retreats home and into twitterworld where he can be a big bad tough guy, call her a nigger, say he would have shot her, and then invents a lie about 5 black guys to not look like a giant pussy. And somehow he turns the story into one of self restraint because, yeah sure, I showed no restraint in taking pictures of black hookers to mock them, but I did show restraint in doing the bare minimum of not shooting her dead!

And then when he faces consequences for all of these actions he shirks responsibility, adds a notch to his victim complex, blames everyone who didn’t cut their feet off to save his pathetic ungrateful ass, and then completely doubles down on all previously listed behaviors.

On top of all that, why was he taking creepshots of black hookers in the first place?

The obvious conclusion is that he's attracted to black hookers.

Which is wildly ironic, considering how racist he is.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He was crying when he wrote those
Seriously put yourself in Anthonys shoes, lack of self awareness and all. You have a million dollars job with an audience who listens to what you say, it’s pretty steady, you can be as racist as you want, and you used to be a fucking tin knocker.

You’re strolling around in times square doing…something…and you see an ugly negress. You snap a sneaky picture to tweet to your adoring fans and next thing you know this chimptress is knocking you upside the head with her purse. You try to reason with her but she just keeps hitting, and you know you can’t hit her back let alone shoot her.

What the fuck. You go home and you’re pissed off. You were just fucking attacked. Sure you took that picture of her but that doesn’t justify attacking you. You down a couple beers to kill the pain and shout NIGGGEEERRR at your wall. You’re just fucking stewing in your anger and brooooding for the next 3 hours. No show cuz you’re on vacation so in your drunken haze you think FUCK IT and go to Twitter. NO BOSSES, NO MANAGEMENT…pure unadulterated RAGE. That fucking coon monkey animal fuck is lucky i didn’t shoot her nigger ass. YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED TO DO WITH THEM!

And then you wake up. You are the #1 trending topic on Twitter. You are on every news site. Not only are they reporting on what you tweeted, of which you can’t even remember, but that you were FIRED. You check your phone calls and there are none. You check your email and its a cold HR response. You call Opie and he goes “Yeaaaa man I tried everything good luck tho sniff”. You call Jimmy and he goes “Yeaaaa man thats ridiculous and uhhh no i can’t join your Compound show actually we’ll see man maybe”. You get a few of your loyal friends publicly sticking up for you but some don’t and you know theres only gonna be more. You are now both unemployed and unemployable.

In a single night of tweeting you lose your friends, your business partners, your million dollar job….all just gone. And as we later saw then his house and heart went.

I wasn’t there to see it. But I hear Anthony Cumia started sobbing like a little girl when they took him away..

I clicked, and the elderly fairy was lisping and croaking about the eclipse, like he was too cool to care. The eclipse was a hell of a lot more entertaining than watching Nana slowly dying, that's for sure. He was jabbering about how everyone was "going crazy", but they weren't, except on gay Twitter. Normal people just watched it, as normal people do.

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
NEVER FORGET!

FEED NANA!!

feed-nana-animated.gif

Last edited:
Seriously put yourself in Anthonys shoes, lack of self awareness and all. You have a million dollars job with an audience who listens to what you say, it’s pretty steady, you can be as racist as you want, and you used to be a fucking tin knocker.

You’re strolling around in times square doing…something…and you see an ugly negress. You snap a sneaky picture to tweet to your adoring fans and next thing you know this chimptress is knocking you upside the head with her purse. You try to reason with her but she just keeps hitting, and you know you can’t hit her back let alone shoot her.

What the fuck. You go home and you’re pissed off. You were just fucking attacked. Sure you took that picture of her but that doesn’t justify attacking you. You down a couple beers to kill the pain and shout NIGGGEEERRR at your wall. You’re just fucking stewing in your anger and brooooding for the next 3 hours. No show cuz you’re on vacation so in your drunken haze you think FUCK IT and go to Twitter. NO BOSSES, NO MANAGEMENT…pure unadulterated RAGE. That fucking coon monkey animal fuck is lucky i didn’t shoot her nigger ass. YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED TO DO WITH THEM!

And then you wake up. You are the #1 trending topic on Twitter. You are on every news site. Not only are they reporting on what you tweeted, of which you can’t even remember, but that you were FIRED. You check your phone calls and there are none. You check your email and its a cold HR response. You call Opie and he goes “Yeaaaa man I tried everything good luck tho sniff”. You call Jimmy and he goes “Yeaaaa man thats ridiculous and uhhh no i can’t join your Compound show actually we’ll see man maybe”. You get a few of your loyal friends publicly sticking up for you but some don’t and you know theres only gonna be more. You are now both unemployed and unemployable.

In a single night of tweeting you lose your friends, your business partners, your million dollar job….all just gone. And as we later saw then his house and heart went.

I wasn’t there to see it. But I hear Anthony Cumia started sobbing like a little girl when they took him away..
Yknow, when you put it like that, it’s even funnier.

I forgot he said “I wish there was a cop around.” Not every cop is Keith, Nana, if there was a cop around, he’d question why you were out being a creep at 3 in the morning and tell you to quit crying and walk it off.

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
I'ma be honest wichya, I think she was a good look negro esp for a hooker. I'd pay about 50 cents to toss my hotdog down the hallway.

Anthony is so boomer brained he never thought he should have had an alt twitter account where he could just type nigger until his heart gave out while keeping his normal professional one. Faggot thought he was untouchable.

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
I've been saying this for a while. You don't even need a subscription. Just call 8779626846 anytime between 4:15-6 EST and give some bullshit to Garrett so you can fuck with Nana. There's been no excuse for years! I only called hoping other people would join in.
It would be real funny if Nana started getting a deluge of calls just fawkin with him like the hacker known as 4chan did to Tom Green back in 06

All he had to do was keep his mouth shut.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Because he gets to LARP as a big bad gun toting tough guy while also LARPing as this emotionally collected guy with restraint who knows when to use it. In reality it’s not about restraint but cowardice. If he got robbed by a single black guy let alone 5 he wouldn’t dare put his hand on his holster let alone actually use it.
Agreed Anthony doesent have the balls of a Bernie Goetz.