Anthony is now previewing CM shows on youtube.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He might have skated on calling her a nigger if he'd left it at that.
1712611703898.png

1712611759283.png

1712611805001.png

1712611832804.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeah he said he was gonna start doing this every Monday. Fuckin fag took my call last week and he literally thinks he was unjustly fired from Sirius.

I didn't call her a NIGGER!! I called her a #&;;@$! Checkmate I never said nigger!!
We really need to start compiling all of his ridiculous excuses as to why he shouldn’t have been fired, or him not taking any responsibility.

-It wasn’t on the air
-I didn’t actually type out the word nigger
-SHE hit ME
-But I didn’t shoot her
-They fired me over an email and didn’t even call me!
-Opie didn’t even save my job by threatening to quit his!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I can’t explain how this moment perfectly defines Cumia. His own wet brained racism and lack of restraint puts him in a scenario where he’s taking pictures of prostitutes at 3am. Because he lives in Twitterworld and is entitled he expects nothing to happen. Shockingly, this bitch is not ok with being photographed to be mocked. Like the non confrontational pussy he is he just stands there and gets beat on while his stomach twists. Then he retreats home and into twitterworld where he can be a big bad tough guy, call her a nigger, say he would have shot her, and then invents a lie about 5 black guys to not look like a giant pussy. And somehow he turns the story into one of self restraint because, yeah sure, I showed no restraint in taking pictures of black hookers to mock them, but I did show restraint in doing the bare minimum of not shooting her dead!

And then when he faces consequences for all of these actions he shirks responsibility, adds a notch to his victim complex, blames everyone who didn’t cut their feet off to save his pathetic ungrateful ass, and then completely doubles down on all previously listed behaviors.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
If you don’t use your gun in that situation why the fuck do you carry one.
Because he gets to LARP as a big bad gun toting tough guy while also LARPing as this emotionally collected guy with restraint who knows when to use it. In reality it’s not about restraint but cowardice. If he got robbed by a single black guy let alone 5 he wouldn’t dare put his hand on his holster let alone actually use it.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
There is absolutely no excuse for members of this very forum to not call him every Monday and "HAVE NO EFFECT ON HIS LIFE!"

I've been saying this for a while. You don't even need a subscription. Just call 8779626846 anytime between 4:15-6 EST and give some bullshit to Garrett so you can fuck with Nana. There's been no excuse for years! I only called hoping other people would join in.