• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony is drunk off his ass on his show right now

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Let me remind everyone Nana is the same guy who hosted an hour + long Compound show back in like 2011 about home defense. (Probably lost by now?) He’s had two people rob his home now, one a black woman and the other a white guy. 10 years apart and he handles the situation the same. “AHAHAHA HOLEEEE SHIT!!! I WAS UHHH UHH ROBBED LAST NIGHT AND UHH HAHAHAAHA AHAHA AHee soooo…” and handing the situation off to someone else. Like he does with literally everything else. He bragged about his readiness for a home defense scenario complete with this picture perfect COD crouch stance behind a couch waiting for the intruder niggers to bust in and walk into his bullets.

And ok lets talk about that too. Because home invasions happen and blacks commit crime…but there is no world i can imagine, gun owner or not, where a gang of nigs say “LETS GO ROB AND KILL THIS MOTHAFUCKA YO.” Never. He is so insulated from that ever happening already that theres just no NEED for all of that gay shit. All it was was larping as a man’s man to avoid the fact that inside he’s a scared little gay boy hiding from everything. FAGGOT!!!
He got robbed in his studio once too. Woman walked in and ran out without whatever she wanted

Forum Clout
CumiaSkinCareHAHAHA!.png

New sponsor alert! This company has got to be trolling right? Skin Care and Cumia should never be mentioned in the same breath.

Forum Clout
View attachment 148464

New sponsor alert! This company has got to be trolling right? Skin Care and Cumia should never be mentioned in the same breath.
Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshit this is the funniest thing I've seen in ages. The comments are all pure comedy gold, too. "Restore serum"... maybe if he applied it with a belt sander, or a grinding wheel.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
View attachment 148328
So fucking stupid I dont even have a comment
ah yes, patrice o'neal; the man who was openly racist against white people. the same bloke who celebrated oj simpson's not guilty verdict, despite being transparently guilty, just cos it was a black man beating the system. I'm sure he would HATE black people and fawn over the plight of white men. the cumia cult is legitimately delusional

no hate for patrice, tho. love ya, miss ya