• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony is drunk off his ass on his show right now

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He’s been trying to drum up some interest by being a pest on opie’s twitter. It sort of backfired on him and he spent a few hours getting ridiculed with info from this message board.
It's been too long since the Pests really messed with Anthony. He is likely working up some courage from Burr tossing him out like the human garbage he is into the streets. Because he knows at this point that everyone hates him. So he has to be cautious about attacking anyone as practically no one has his back anymore aside from a small contingent of radically loyal degenerate wastes of lives.

Burr having Kenny throw him into a dumpster publicly and humiliating him required some recovery time. Now the Tunisian Sewer Monster is emerging from his alcoholic stupor once more to attempt to become mainstream again. To reach that height when he was just 'and Anthony' and didn't have to rely on only himself.

Forum Clout
He's now allowed to carry in SC so maybe a FN will home invade after she's passed out and give her a lead suppository from her own gun.
I think it's more likely that he'll blow off a finger or a toe, or maybe makes the local news by killing his neighbor's dog or something like that. If any FNs home-invaded Nana, he'd be under the bed frantically tweeting.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I think it's more likely that he'll blow off a finger or a toe, or maybe makes the local news by killing his neighbor's dog or something like that. If any FNs home-invaded Nana, he'd be under the bed frantically tweeting.

One time as he was leaving Ant turns and goes, "Hey you popping by later?" I say yeah I'll see you later. I finish up at the office, head home. Head over to his house. No answer at the doorbell. OK no prob. Back door. Nope locked. OK then, basement? AH nice...basement is open. Now, I could see him sleeping through the back door so I knew he was out cold. Chilled in the basement a bit. Had a beer or two. Decide enough is enough, I'm gonna go upstairs and wake him up. I walk upstairs and open the door. Sleeping on the couch, this doe eyed fool had no idea what was happening, who I was, nothing. If I was there to rob the place, I could've put three rounds in his chest before he even realized what was going on. He's a pussy who wouldn't have balls to do a thing.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Are you trying to tell us, your pals, that nana is something less than a responsible gun owner? But the guy has 40 guns, one of them that is only good for the desert, he wears all the tactical gear, reads all the magazines, knows every gun law and even drinks black rifle coffee fer chrissake. Tell THAT story walking buddy. There is no way you could find proof of his poor handling of a firearm, that is outside the realm of all that is real and holy.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Let me remind everyone Nana is the same guy who hosted an hour + long Compound show back in like 2011 about home defense. (Probably lost by now?) He’s had two people rob his home now, one a black woman and the other a white guy. 10 years apart and he handles the situation the same. “AHAHAHA HOLEEEE SHIT!!! I WAS UHHH UHH ROBBED LAST NIGHT AND UHH HAHAHAAHA AHAHA AHee soooo…” and handing the situation off to someone else. Like he does with literally everything else. He bragged about his readiness for a home defense scenario complete with this picture perfect COD crouch stance behind a couch waiting for the intruder niggers to bust in and walk into his bullets.

And ok lets talk about that too. Because home invasions happen and blacks commit crime…but there is no world i can imagine, gun owner or not, where a gang of nigs say “LETS GO ROB AND KILL THIS MOTHAFUCKA YO.” Never. He is so insulated from that ever happening already that theres just no NEED for all of that gay shit. All it was was larping as a man’s man to avoid the fact that inside he’s a scared little gay boy hiding from everything. FAGGOT!!!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Are you trying to tell us, your pals, that nana is something less than a responsible gun owner? But the guy has 40 guns, one of them that is only good for the desert, he wears all the tactical gear, reads all the magazines, knows every gun law and even drinks black rifle coffee fer chrissake. Tell THAT story walking buddy. There is no way you could find proof of his poor handling of a firearm, that is outside the realm of all that is real and holy.

BTW, the gun was loaded, on the end table. I could have shot each one of his Z's with his own gun.

AHAHAHA HOLEEEE SHIT!!! I WAS UHHH UHH ROBBED LAST NIGHT AND UHH HAHAHAAHA AHAHA AHee soooo…”

Keith been robbing him since the 90's, the fuck he care.

Forum Clout
He bragged about his readiness for a home defense scenario complete with this picture perfect COD crouch stance behind a couch waiting for the intruder niggers to bust in and walk into his bullets.
At the gun range, Nana was a gum-chomping, ice-cold, ruthless and deadly accurate FN killing machine, calmly dispatching cardboard niggers with ease. But in real life, his FN encounters played out quite differently.