• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony is a perfect reminder to always keep your cool and not sabotage your future with temper tantrums.

Forum Clout
What did he get out of tweeting that blacks aren't people after the incident, exactly? "I called her a nigger because that's what she WAS!", what did he get out of saying that publicly? People feel compelled to say literally anything on Twitter. He could have mentioned what happened, probably even made some racial jokes, but he didn't. He just did a race rant. Racial rants even in the 2000s/early 2010s weren't exactly popular with radio networks. There's a difference between the Nigga Vs. Nazi Challenge and the Kramer rant.

Didn't Steve Bannon have a show on Sirius on the Patriot channel? Anthony's about as far-right as he is. That's the thing; Ant could have probably kept his job for a few more years if he just didn't be humorless about blacks. I still think O&A wouldn't have lasted after 2017 or so, even if he did behave himself.
He thought he would get away with it because he did before. He just niggered a bit to close to the sun that time.

Forum Clout
“Anthony is a nigger” has been said to death but the irony of “I was charged with beating my young white girlfriend but i was set up by the police” is palpable. He might as well have claimed the cops put a knee on his neck when they arrested him.
He did say he had video evidence that he was innocent that they saw, took away, and then "lost". Which is pretty much equivalent.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
Frankly, and it's been pointed out repeatedly on here already but it's worth reiterating; there was never a more profitable time in modern history to be racist than 2014 to 2020, and he still managed to fuck even that up. AntH is a cartoonish parody of a man too inept to keep a cushy radio job by keeping his mouthTwitter fingers still, and too lazy or incompetent to keep going when it became apparent there was an audience willing to pay for more of it.

Like no matter which way he went, he just did every step of it wrong.
Anthony got fired at the perfect time to go around the internet, colleges, and YouTube to do his right wing schtick with people like Milo, Mike Enoch, ramzpaul, the gamergate shit, etc.

And what did he do? Lock himself behind a paywall and lose LOS and Gavin within a year. Dumb fuck.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
And what did he do? Lock himself behind a paywall and lose LOS and Gavin within a year. Dumb fuck.
He also got arrested for domestic violence within 18 months of starting Compound. That was what really doomed him into obscurity. Only his most ardent and fanatic ballwashers would remain as his fans after that. He arguably never really recovered from that event.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He also got arrested for domestic violence within 18 months of starting Compound. That was what really doomed him into obscurity. Only his most ardent and fanatic ballwashers would remain as his fans after that. He arguably never really recovered from that event.
The video being released of him sounding like a maniac and faking taking rehab seriously were the last two nails in the coffin. I think Norton and Ronnie really wrote him off after that. I believe Florentine is the only OnA regular to be on in the last couple years.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Right before Anthony's mishap, Opie was trying to move the show to afternoons and was met with harsh resistance. That was all he needed to know not to back up Anthony to the bosses.

False. Opie was just egging on Anthony's fury at Tim Sabean wanting them to move to afternoons so SXM could have Stern, R&F, and O&A back to back to back.

Opie didn't move to afternoons until Opie with Jim bombed.