• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony is a perfect reminder to always keep your cool and not sabotage your future with temper tantrums.

G

Realistically if he’d have just gone silent for a few months, apologized for his comments, said he was working on his rage, etc, he’d have been brought back into the fold. They would’ve even made a big deal about his return to spike the ratings.

Stupid old fool.

Forum Clout
Realistically if he’d have just gone silent for a few months, apologized for his comments, said he was working on his rage, etc, he’d have been brought back into the fold. They would’ve even made a big deal about his return to spike the ratings.

Stupid old fool.
What did he get out of tweeting that blacks aren't people after the incident, exactly? "I called her a nigger because that's what she WAS!", what did he get out of saying that publicly? People feel compelled to say literally anything on Twitter. He could have mentioned what happened, probably even made some racial jokes, but he didn't. He just did a race rant. Racial rants even in the 2000s/early 2010s weren't exactly popular with radio networks. There's a difference between the Nigga Vs. Nazi Challenge and the Kramer rant.

Didn't Steve Bannon have a show on Sirius on the Patriot channel? Anthony's about as far-right as he is. That's the thing; Ant could have probably kept his job for a few more years if he just didn't be humorless about blacks. I still think O&A wouldn't have lasted after 2017 or so, even if he did behave himself.

Forum Clout
Yeah, but...No bosses! No management! My show!

screen-shot-2014-08-05-at-63041-pm.jpg

Forum Clout
Frankly, and it's been pointed out repeatedly on here already but it's worth reiterating; there was never a more profitable time in modern history to be racist than 2014 to 2020, and he still managed to fuck even that up. AntH is a cartoonish parody of a man too inept to keep a cushy radio job by keeping his mouthTwitter fingers still, and too lazy or incompetent to keep going when it became apparent there was an audience willing to pay for more of it.

Like no matter which way he went, he just did every step of it wrong.

Forum Clout
All I ever asked from Anthony is for him to drop the fucking "my life is awesome! ha ha ho-lee-shit!" routine.

If he could tell the truth- that he's made mistakes, and things aren't perfect- then I would be on his side today.

But instead he turned into Opie. Everything is a radio war. For Opie, everything is a war against Howard. Can't show weakness or else Howard wins (when, in reality, Howard doesn't care).

For Anthony, at least after 2014, everything is a war against the very idea that life isn't 100% great 100% of the time. Can't show weakness, can't express regret, gotta be adored by every member of your gay little entourage, or else the universe wins (when, in reality, the universe doesn't care).

Just fucking admit you fucked up when you got fired, admit you drink too much, admit you're plagued with anxiety because your father was an abusive monster. We're not going to pounce on you if you do that, we're not going to declare victory, we're just going to go, "yeah, our lives suck, too. Everyone's does. It's called being human. Asshole."

Forum Clout
Frankly, and it's been pointed out repeatedly on here already but it's worth reiterating; there was never a more profitable time in modern history to be racist than 2014 to 2020, and he still managed to fuck even that up. AntH is a cartoonish parody of a man too inept to keep a cushy radio job by keeping his mouthTwitter fingers still, and too lazy or incompetent to keep going when it became apparent there was an audience willing to pay for more of it.

Like no matter which way he went, he just did every step of it wrong.
I don't know if I'd go that far. A lot of the racist personalities from the mid 2010s are gone or were deplatformed.

Forum Clout
For Anthony, at least after 2014, everything is a war against the very idea that life isn't 100% great 100% of the time. Can't show weakness, can't express regret, gotta be adored by every member of your gay little entourage, or else the universe wins (when, in reality, the universe doesn't care).
He's having fun, and we hate that!