• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony has tweeted nearly 800 times in 30 days

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Look up what black people invented. I’m not going to defend their “genius” because you’re going to point to how the stop light pales in comparison to the rocket ship. Then i’m going to bring up, well, niggers were slaves who couldn’t even read or write until 1860 and didn’t get the same education as whites until 1960. Then you will refer to image above.

An institution holding down an entire race of people for a period of time? Don’t be nonsensical. Unless we’re talking about jewish institutions, then that system exists. Seriously. I think if you read critical race theory and just replaced white with jewish you would all start understanding what niggers are talking about.

I get you gotta be contrarian and I get that Ant sucks and we hate him but let’s not get it twisted: blacks suck

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Why is NASA always his example as if he had something to do with it?

It is a weirdly autistic obsession he has. What's weirder is I don't even think he's really interested in anything connected to NASA or space exploration in general; it's only ever in the context of using it to bash blacks with. Such a strange old pedophile he is.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
There's kinky hair then there's straight up afro hair, ya self-hating Moroccan

View attachment 180632

LOOK WHAT YA LOOK LIKE, CUNTFACE! LOOK WHAT YA LOOK LIKE, CUNTFACE! LOOK WHAT YA LOOK LIKE, CUNTFACE!

IMG_8744.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I get you gotta be contrarian and I get that Ant sucks and we hate him but let’s not get it twisted: blacks suck
I’m not trying to be contrarian. Nor am I some nigger lover. A lot of them suck a fucking dick.

All i’m saying is the WHY they suck. (Insert long contextual, historical and societal problems here). Not some “Duhhh genetics!” shit.

The jews aren’t good with money because of genetics. The Chinese aren’t dumb bug people because of genetics. Europeans didn’t end up conquering the world because of genetics. It was thousands of years of shit happening to shape these peoples “cultures”. And some of those cultures are shittier than others

TLDR niggers stink