• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony has tweeted nearly 800 times in 30 days

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’m fine with blacks thinking whites have mistreated them. But Jews are mistreating the entire planet (including black people) and most black people will never call out the Jews.

Black rappers and athletes will talk shit about white people whenever they feel like it, but constantly apologize when the Jews come after them for even a whiff of “antisemitism”. I don’t have to respect them. It’s clear they don’t actually care about right and wrong or else they’d call out the Jews.
You know how BOQ has his LBJ quote? Let me refer you to my Presidential quote…

2B6CC516-14ED-49B3-9FA4-78F9CD571399.jpeg

Why would ANY successful black person threaten jews? They hate them and understand how much they control society as much as whites. But they’re self interested. The SAME shit happens when these white celebrities say something antisemetic. You think Mel Gibson told kikes to fuck off after he said that shit? He apologized and groveled like everyone else.

But if you’re talking about respected leaders? Why not address the countless black leaders who revealed the jew like Farrakhan, or even MLK to an extent?
I honestly think most black activists secretly just wanna live in a world where they can dominate white people. Or again, they’d call out the main source of western corruption. But they don’t. They’re hyper-focused on a race of cuckolds that does everything in their power to suck black cock.
And whites are hyper focused on blacks that are literally second class citizens and 10% of the population. Lotta whites and blacks are antisemites, lotta them visit the wailing wall. Some of them are caught up in race and wanting to dominate the other, some of them aren’t and recognize the real problem. You know what duuude the world is a varied place dude and no one can be summed up as fuckin’ one thing dudee. 🐳

G

As embarrassing as the "We Wuz Kangz" delusional black revisionism is, shit like this is even worse. Assuming we'd even consider this goat herder white (we wouldn't), what does your pockmarked falafel eating ass have to do with rocket technology? Or any other invention or achievement an actual white person was behind? Absolutely nothing. Your contribution to society was a prank call where you kept saying "Butt Plug" to some guy who couldn't hear you. Quit trying to act like you're in the same club as Edison, jackoff.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
What a sad life she lives. 24/7 shit posting about blacks and crime. Praising a man who couldn't give two fucks about him. His only friends are his friends bc of what little money he has left. He's got maybe 5 years MAX left. Anthony became so paranoid about a race war; it really ruined his life. Anway hope death can take him soon, just for lolz of the vultures picking at her bones

G

What a sad life she lives. 24/7 shit posting about blacks and crime. Praising a man who couldn't give two fucks about him. His only friends are his friends bc of what little money he has left. He's got maybe 5 years MAX left. Anthony became so paranoid about a race war; it really ruined his life. Anway hope death can take him soon, just for lolz of the vultures picking at her bones
How much do you think getting his heart fixed costed? That HAD to have set him back a LOT.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He gives away his best material on faggy Twitter, but on his gay show he just sits there tittering and anxiously fidgeting like a retard. It makes no sense. Tweeting is the gayest thing a person can do, and Nana just LIVES for it.
Because he’s hiding behind a screen. The same reason he was “funny” and such a “tough guy” on O&A. Having a crew focus on him and expect him to provide all while filming him sends him into a borderline nervous breakdown.

Forum Clout
Because he’s hiding behind a screen. The same reason he was “funny” and such a “tough guy” on O&A. Having a crew focus on him and expect him to provide all while filming him sends him into a borderline nervous breakdown.
He's just so gutless. His Twitter persona should be his actual act, but he doesn't have the balls to go full FN on his queer show. It's pathetic.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Sickle cell
Fuck, I had no idea anyone can get that shit. I thought it was strictly negroes. Fucking horrifying. "Sickle Cell Pain Crises" is when the "sickle shaped red cells block the natural red blood cells flow and causes extreme pain likened to being stabbed while having a full body headache that can last from hours to days."

(NotSo)FunFact: 1in12 Nogs have it or are highly suspectable to it. Those ain't good odds. 1in58,000 Caucasians get it.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
View attachment 180614

He must be looking to beat that as he's up to nearly 100 tweets already today, most of them being about Black History month

View attachment 180615

View attachment 180616

View attachment 180620

View attachment 180621

The only time this FN isn't obsessing over and raging at Twitter is when his hearts getting unclogged
Ant is a high school drop out, right? Did he even bother with a GED? Because even some of the dumbest niggers ever, graduated HS or have a GED.

Anthony should worship negroes- if not for OJ murdering his ex-wife and a waiter, Anthony would still be either knocking tin or dead (most likely dead) He walked ass backwards into a lucrative career in radio based on a shitty OJ parody song (it was somehow just as bad in its time).

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I’m fine with blacks thinking whites have mistreated them. But Jews are mistreating the entire planet (including black people) and most black people will never call out the Jews.

Black rappers and athletes will talk shit about white people whenever they feel like it, but constantly apologize when the Jews come after them for even a whiff of “antisemitism”. I don’t have to respect them. It’s clear they don’t actually care about right and wrong or else they’d call out the Jews.

Not Ice Cube.

I honestly think most black activists secretly just wanna live in a world where they can dominate white people. Or again, they’d call out the main source of western corruption. But they don’t. They’re hyper-focused on a race of cuckolds that does everything in their power to suck black cock.

The black activist's inner monologue....

MV5BYWZlMmM0Y2QtMGNkMC00ZWU5LTkzOWYtMTUyYTMzZjU4NzlkL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout

You're spot on with that final paragraph, sir! 👍👌

I've thought about it (as we all have) many times and always come to the exact same conclusion. Blacks want slavery exactly as it was with the races reversed. There's no amount of reparations, no amount of affirmative action, no amount of white suck up progressive liberalism, the end of "systematic white supremacy," etc. that will ever satiate the fact that slavery existed for blacks despite the fact that there was far more Arab enslavement of blacks, African enslavement (which still has black on black enslavement to this day), Africans mass enslaved in Brazil (Brazil was the last nation in the Western world to abolish slavery, and by then it had imported an estimated 4,000,000 slaves from Africa. This was 40% of all slaves shipped to the Americas.)

Nothing short of white men in chains for a couple hundred years and then exterminated, white women (well, you know what'll happen there) would make it whole. Problem is then they'll all be expecting this gigantic, universal spiritual lifting of release and freedom from "white oppression" and the history of slavery yet, when it doesn't happen they'd panic and scour Canada and Europe and beg for "cracka ass whitey" to come recolonize and make America great again.

There is no definitive answer, no definitive cure to "the evils of slavery and racism." It happened. It still happens today by brown and blacks against other browns and blacks! It matters not apparently. Don't talk about Chicago's weekly Holocaust of black on black crime, crackuh! Don't talk about Brown on Black slavery, crackuh! MUH RACISM!

Efforts to abolish slavery in Mauratania continue to fail in the 21st century. Modern slavery or “slave-like conditions” prevail for up to 500,000.
Slavery in Mauritania is also a racial slavery. In a country that has a largely destitute population, Mauritania’s Arabic-speaking Arab-Berber elite, an exclusionary and predatory group that self-identifies as White (Bidan), ruthlessly dominates the country’s state and economy. They represent, at most, 30% of the population. The enslaved are Blacks from within Mauritania’s Arab-Islamic linguistic and cultural sphere (Black Arabs or Sudan). Blacks freed from slavery, an institution that has lasted many centuries in Mauritania, are called Haratin (Haratin pl. Hartani, male, Hartania female). Haratin and enslaved Blacks make up 40% of the population. Sometimes the term Haratin refers to both “slaves” and freed Black “slaves.” Non-Arabic speaking Black Mauritanians – Halpulaar, Fulani, Soninke, Wolof, and Bambara ethnic groups – were never enslaved by Mauritania’s Whites, though they share the same ethno-racial origin as the Arabized Haratin. They make up 30% of the country’s population. In general, all Blacks in Mauritania are referred to as ‘Abd, ‘Abid (slave, slaves).

It's oNlY AmErIcAn WhItEs WhO aRe To bLaMe AnD nEvEr Be fOrGiVeN

Last edited:

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
You're spot on with that final paragraph, sir! 👍👌

I've thought about it (as we all have) many times and always come to the exact same conclusion. Blacks want slavery exactly as it was with the races reversed. There's no amount of reparations, no amount of affirmative action, no amount of white suck up progressive liberalism, the end of "systematic white supremacy," etc. that will ever satiate the fact that slavery existed for blacks despite the fact that there was far more Arab enslavement of blacks, African enslavement (which still has black on black enslavement to this day), Africans mass enslaved in Brazil (Brazil was the last nation in the Western world to abolish slavery, and by then it had imported an estimated 4,000,000 slaves from Africa. This was 40% of all slaves shipped to the Americas.)

Nothing short of white men in chains for a couple hundred years and then exterminated, white women (well, you know what'll happen there) would make it whole. Problem is then they'll all be expecting this gigantic, universal spiritual lifting of release and freedom from "white oppression" and the history of slavery yet, when it doesn't happen they'd panic and scour Canada and Europe and beg for "cracka ass whitey" to come recolonize and make America great again.

There is no definitive answer, no definitive cure to "the evils of slavery and racism." It happened. It still happens today by brown and blacks against other browns and blacks! It matters not apparently. Don't talk about Chicago's weekly Holocaust of black on black crime, crackuh! Don't talk about Brown on Black slavery, crackuh! MUH RACISM!

Efforts to abolish slavery in Mauratania continue to fail in the 21st century. Modern slavery or “slave-like conditions” prevail for up to 500,000.
Slavery in Mauritania is also a racial slavery. In a country that has a largely destitute population, Mauritania’s Arabic-speaking Arab-Berber elite, an exclusionary and predatory group that self-identifies as White (Bidan), ruthlessly dominates the country’s state and economy. They represent, at most, 30% of the population. The enslaved are Blacks from within Mauritania’s Arab-Islamic linguistic and cultural sphere (Black Arabs or Sudan). Blacks freed from slavery, an institution that has lasted many centuries in Mauritania, are called Haratin (Haratin pl. Hartani, male, Hartania female). Haratin and enslaved Blacks make up 40% of the population. Sometimes the term Haratin refers to both “slaves” and freed Black “slaves.” Non-Arabic speaking Black Mauritanians – Halpulaar, Fulani, Soninke, Wolof, and Bambara ethnic groups – were never enslaved by Mauritania’s Whites, though they share the same ethno-racial origin as the Arabized Haratin. They make up 30% of the country’s population. In general, all Blacks in Mauritania are referred to as ‘Abd, ‘Abid (slave, slaves).

It's oNlY AmErIcAn WhItEs WhO aRe To bLaMe AnD nEvEr Be fOrGiVeN
reading-trump.gif

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Look up what black people invented. I’m not going to defend their “genius” because you’re going to point to how the stop light pales in comparison to the rocket ship. Then i’m going to bring up, well, niggers were slaves who couldn’t even read or write until 1860 and didn’t get the same education as whites until 1960. Then you will refer to image above.

An institution holding down an entire race of people for a period of time? Don’t be nonsensical. Unless we’re talking about jewish institutions, then that system exists. Seriously. I think if you read critical race theory and just replaced white with jewish you would all start understanding what niggers are talking about.
You defending black people in a sentence where you also call them the n word always throws me for a loop.