• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony has to take another leave of absence

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I still have no clue who Josh Denny is, and I'm pretty sure East Side Dave works for beer tickets
Dave got fired a while ago. I think the only shows are Morning, TACS, and Chrissie’s show. Don Jameison too. & Geno hosting In Hot Water by himself.

Last edited:
G

Must have been nice to have two heart surgery scares and everyone caring about it, but now the empathy fatigue will set in and even his closest will struggle to care about him having ruined his own body and dying from it.

I just keep wondering what his diet must be like. I know alkies eat so little to begin with, and have such bad absorption or feel sick when eating certain things, every healthy calorie they get down is so much more important.

He ate grapes on the show that one time, those are kinda healthy.... ???
He always ate like a bird. Never used to partake in the in-studio food bits. When that spaghetti and meatballs guy came in studio, I remember Ant taking 1 jar of the "Sunday gravy" home and posting his dinner on twitter. He cooked like 12 pieces of penne with it. He used to joke about having to choose in the trade-off between calories in from food vs calories in from booze and always choosing the latter.

Then, a couple of years after he was fired, when his show really started failing and the depression kicked in, he started posting pictures quite regularly of him snarfing McDonald's and pastries.

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He always ate like a bird. Never used to partake in the in-studio food bits. When that spaghetti and meatballs guy came in studio, I remember Ant taking 1 jar of the "Sunday gravy" home and posting his dinner on twitter. He cooked like 12 pieces of penne with it. He used to joke about having to choose in the trade-off between calories in from food vs calories in from booze and always choosing the latter.

Then, a couple of years after he was fired, when his show really started failing and the depression kicked in, he started posting pictures quite regularly of him snarfing McDonald's and pastries.
His friends and ex-hos have all said he almost never eats. He'll buy a ton of food for parties and for the table at restaurants, but he won't touch it. He'd rather have several alcoholic beverages where a plate of food should be. He only wants to eat when he's extremely hungover or sick and then they say he only eats a bowl of very basic soup.

It's common with hardcore alcoholics. Close friends of Amy Winehouse said they never saw her eat anything but a milkshake once in a while.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He looks like the old photoshops in the sub.

x70ei98l8t711.png

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
His friends and ex-hos have all said he almost never eats.
His first date with Jill involved only drinking. Pests at F.H. Riley's said that Anthony would almost always drink and not eat food. His dates with random women from the show always were bar or clubs with drinks and never dinner. Norton commented that at his smaller gatherings there was never any food ordered and no food in the fridge. Anthony just had beers and bowls of candy or popcorn.

But pretty much all radio hosts had eating disorders. O&A, Stern, sports talk radio, political talk, and so on. They were all either anorexic like Stern or obese and dead like Artie. And today's podcasting is no better where you add in another group like Rogan of the roid heads. Comics as well. They are on the levels of show business where appearances barely matter. None of them need to carry a movie like Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt where their youth and looks and physique. They could show up sloppy, fat, drug addled, dressed like homeless, and it barely mattered.

Slackjawed Cow

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
His first date with Jill involved only drinking. Pests at F.H. Riley's said that Anthony would almost always drink and not eat food. His dates with random women from the show always were bar or clubs with drinks and never dinner. Norton commented that at his smaller gatherings there was never any food ordered and no food in the fridge. Anthony just had beers and bowls of candy or popcorn.

But pretty much all radio hosts had eating disorders. O&A, Stern, sports talk radio, political talk, and so on. They were all either anorexic like Stern or obese and dead like Artie. And today's podcasting is no better where you add in another group like Rogan of the roid heads. Comics as well. They are on the levels of show business where appearances barely matter. None of them need to carry a movie like Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt where their youth and looks and physique. They could show up sloppy, fat, drug addled, dressed like homeless, and it barely mattered.
Since pizza/chinese food were really the only thing that was common to get home delivered back then. I wonder what was his drunkards meal of choice. He must have lived off something that he ate more than anything else. Maybe had a shitload of frozen corndogs or some other easy/fast to heat and eat frozen food.

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

The only time Anthony tried to appear healthy and muscular was after Stetten finally dumped him and he was stuck with the high school kid. It was obvious he was going hard with some sort of roids which he must have been abusing. Whatever he was using he obviously stopped using when he shrank back down again, practically moved his entire master bedroom to the big room in front of the big screen TV and near the alcohol in the kitchen, and gave up trying, again.

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Since pizza/chinese food were really the only thing that was common to get home delivered back then. I wonder what was his drunkards meal of choice. He must have lived off something that he ate more than anything else. Maybe had a shitload of frozen corndogs or some other easy/fast to heat and eat frozen food.
Notice how often he chews gum? He's always chewing gum and thinks it's cute that he leaves wads of disgusting chewed gum in piles all over his house. That's anorexic and alcoholic behavior.

When he thinks he's hungry he chews gum instead, and keeps drinking.

Slackjawed Cow

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Notice how often he chews gum? He's always chewing gum and thinks it's cute that he leaves wads of disgusting chewed gum in piles all over his house. That's anorexic and alcoholic behavior.

When he thinks he's hungry he chews gum instead, and keeps drinking.
I wonder if he lives by the logic that if he has a meal it will take away some of the buzz.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Well its possible (but not likely due to how dishonest Ant is with himself) that he explained to the doctor he has a drinking problem, and the doctor assumed β€œWell if he quits cold turkey it’ll flat out kill him.” so even though alcohol can cause complications having a tiny bit can ward off the complications that would come with a withdrawl.
I really fucking doubt that. If he'd have shown any withdrawal symptoms beforehand they would've detoxed him, and if he'd admitted after they would've come up with a strict plan to wean him off the booze. Not doing anything would've been an act of pure negligence.

Nana definitely lied about his booze intake. I don't think he's quite at DT levels of alcoholism even now so he was able to tough out the sobriety in hospital, and being scared straight + medicated likely helped. Now that he (feels like he) has recovered, he's quickly falling back into bad habits and making excuses. Just one glass of wine, just one beer...

Redbar will probably have a 12 hour show.
But surely he'll do a longer episode than usual?

I wonder if he lives by the logic that if he has a meal it will take away some of the buzz.
He probably genuinely doesn't feel the hunger. It's a common drunkorexic/bender drinker thing. You reach a point where you're too soused or hung over to really think about eating anything substantial, and the next road soad looms a lot larger in your mind.

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Much as he likes to think he's a "Tony Soprano" he isn't because he won't be honest with a therapist and he won't ever take their advice. Nana's not paying them for honest professional advice. He always wants ass-kissers for money.

Forum Clout
He probably genuinely doesn't feel the hunger. It's a common drunkorexic/bender drinker thing. You reach a point where you're too soused or hung over to really think about eating anything substantial, and the next road soad looms a lot larger in your mind.
I always figured that it's because you've consumed a gazillion calories already from the booze.

Nana's stent

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The guy was probably not even a subscriber or was just making a joke. Imagine the level of seethe you have to be living with, just waiting for an opportunity to pounce on some anon like that.

Which I get NOW. His life sucks. He's hated by the world, is dying, and can't get drunk anymore. The thing is though, he's always been like this. It must've been 5+ years ago on Twitter, I shot back at an Ant tweet with a friendly (genuinely friendly, not snarky) retort about the JQ. I can't remember the details. He DM'd me and said something to the effect of "I hope you come to my house so I can see what a tough guy you are then" and blocked me. Like what? Nigga nobody was threatening you...It was fucking hilarious.

The more I learn about his sexual desires for children the more it all starts to make sense. No way anybody is sitting around that miserable when they go from spackle bucket shitting to mansions unless there is some really dark desire that goes unfulfilled.

Does anyone have a tween that they can "donate" to this guy so that he can cheer up?
Again some wacko knocked on his door a few years ago nana was on his gay outside intercom being very polite you think listening to o&a he would be aggressive with words shit dick, and fuck you!!!!!, but dosen't he's not behind a mike and has the board to lower the volume of the opposing caller also circus midget and fake tough guy norton is not there to back him up . love to see another nut go to the motel 6 he lives in and punch his biological disaster of a face in

Last edited: