• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony doesn't drink coffee

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
lCttRZv.png

It’s hard not to like Joe. What a buffoon

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I've significantly cut back on coffee lately. Not even drinking it during most of the week now. Got too dependent on it and it's terrible for you

Black coffee isn't terrible for you, lad. Quite good for you and your liver, actually.

Too much is a possibility, though, as well as all the shit people put in theirs. And if caffeine cocks you up, just go decaffeinated.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
Don't trust a man who can get out the door in the morning without a coffee first.
Even worse are those grown men who drink those nuclear horse piss energy drinks first thing. I need that Tony disgusted with AJ picture to show how I look at those fucking guys.
Why, you too much of a fag to handle them? First thing I do when I wake up is crank a super toxic energy drink or a preworkout.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
From the Boston Herald 2003, about Ant's heart attack:

Shock jocks plotting return to radio flock

by Gayle Fee and Laura Raposa
Tuesday, July 29, 2003

"Our spies say that Infinity has been paying the duo their massive salaries during the enforced hiatus to keep them from working elsewhere. Opie also told pals that his former on-air partner suffered a heart attack during the sabbatical but that Ant's fully recovered."