• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony doesn't drink coffee

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I do recall him smoking crack with his mom, I do know that they sold coke for awhile but never heard the story of an overdose. Please fill us in
I'm just speculating. He's talked about his love of coke all through the 80s and then he just stopped when he was a big time radio star in New York? Then he has a heart attack in 2003 that in his "book" he blamed on inactivity (video games), stress from being fired and smoking.
One of the reasons why they hated those two gossip manatees from the Boston Herald was they reported on his heart attack.

Don't trust a man who can get out the door in the morning without a coffee first.
Even worse are those grown men who drink those nuclear horse piss energy drinks first thing. I need that Tony disgusted with AJ picture to show how I look at those fucking guys.
AJ is very similar to nana if you think about it. I bet nana probably was saddened when he saw Tony yelling at him or when he tried to move into the movie theater.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I have never had a cup of coffee myself.
Dude, try this one.

EhLieLqWkAMqGAa.jpg