Anthony Cumia makes BOLD take on Rick & Morty situation

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
a9250b421a666c47ab6c27f3c4839d09f3ff237abffd6330c98d9b16cbb4b34b.jpg

cliveowen

stlaker
No wonder Anthony likes him. Heres the guy from a podcast a few years ago:

Justin: I’m not a pedophile, though, alright? Jesus Christ… I’m not attracted to fucking little kid bodies. I like fucking women bodies. Look, I’ll say, look, a fucking fourteen year old that looks like she’s eighteen, like big titties and a—like, of course I’m gonna be attracted to that —

more here:

G

No wonder Anthony likes him. Heres the guy from a podcast a few years ago:

Justin: I’m not a pedophile, though, alright? Jesus Christ… I’m not attracted to fucking little kid bodies. I like fucking women bodies. Look, I’ll say, look, a fucking fourteen year old that looks like she’s eighteen, like big titties and a—like, of course I’m gonna be attracted to that —

more here:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://medium.com/honestly-yours/rick-and-morty-never-should-have-happened-a8696a96aee3[/URL]
Ant defending a pedo and bitch beater?

Why tho? 🤔

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Leave it to Ant to have a wet brained uninformed opinion. He’s not being cancelled for abuse allegations. He’s being cancelled for grooming of multiple children, which as far as i’m concerned, aren’t allegations but facts with hard evidence.

Guess it might hit a little too close to home, losing opprutinities based on a domestic violence charge , huh Ant?

Wild

I love media!
This is just like that whole Ren and Stimpy situation. People are wanting to motherfuck the show now, but what the creators do has no bearing on how awesome the show was.

So like just because John K. pulled a Nana and Justin Roland had to give his bitch an act right I'm not allowed to enjoy the art anymore?
First off, Ren and Stimpy has been over for a long while now, so any shit the creator pulled doesn't really affect the show. Second off, Dick and Snorty was only good for a short amount of time. It's been on life support since Season 3-4 filled to the brim with cringe women writers.

G

Anthony is awful content to take pot shots at Justin Roiland or make cheeky accusations at certain celebrities for being pedos.

I really wish a C-list or above celebrity would unload the Nana saga on twitter. He would have no choice but to respond and he would never recover.
Oh, no, it’s different for him, he waits an extra two years so it’s not creepy at all!

G

Leave it to Ant to have a wet brained uninformed opinion. He’s not being cancelled for abuse allegations. He’s being cancelled for grooming of multiple children, which as far as i’m concerned, aren’t allegations but facts with hard evidence.

Guess it might hit a little too close to home, losing opprutinities based on a domestic violence charge , huh Ant?
Well, if it wasn’t for you guys I wouldn’t have heard about the kid stuff, but I did see the domestic stuff on the TV at the doctors office yesterday.

I was also under the impression it was the domestic stuff getting him canceled.

Since, you know, allegations with (as of yet) unseen evidence of domestic abuse is way way way worse than child rape according to Entertainment.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
First off, Ren and Stimpy has been over for a long while now, so any shit the creator pulled doesn't really affect the show.

Actually it did affect the show. They were in the very early phases of production on new episodes when the underage teen fucking stories came out. It was supposed to be airing on Comedy Central. Once they canned John K they released a statement saying the production would continue, but it was shelved.