Anthony Cumia makes BOLD take on Rick & Morty situation

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
27C15D86-126A-4D17-BD07-DC9D00529BB9.jpeg

This is it. This is the whole tweet. Theres no further clarification. Drunk retard.

G

This is just like that whole Ren and Stimpy situation. People are wanting to motherfuck the show now, but what the creators do has no bearing on how awesome the show was.

So like just because John K. pulled a Nana and Justin Roland had to give his bitch an act right I'm not allowed to enjoy the art anymore?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
This is just like that whole Ren and Stimpy situation. People are wanting to motherfuck the show now, but what the creators do has no bearing on how awesome the show was.

So like just because John K. pulled a Nana and Justin Roland had to give his bitch an act right I'm not allowed to enjoy the art anymore?
If anything I’m more of a fan of Bill Cosby nowadays.

WhereWeAt

I'm sure the show will be a success when they just fired the guy who does the two main voices in it. Also Dan Harmon is a faggot and watching this tank will make me happy.

It's a marketing juggernaut in the tradition of the Simpsons at this point. You think the Simpsons is over if it turned out Matt Groening fucks kids?

Rick and Morty is now a commerical for Pop Vinyls, board games, and hoodies. It's bigger than the creators, the voice actors, or any artistic integrity. It will endure.

WhereWeAt

Does he not understand the inherent irony here or am I not giving him enough credit? He's the same person (but less autistic).

Anthony is awful content to take pot shots at Justin Roiland or make cheeky accusations at certain celebrities for being pedos.

I really wish a C-list or above celebrity would unload the Nana saga on twitter. He would have no choice but to respond and he would never recover.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Pretty fawkin' good but that he was arrested in 2020, but no one knew about it until a week ago. Did he spend the last two and half years on edge worried the news would drop at any moment, or did he figure he was in the clear?
First off it shows you that his faggy cartoon is not as popular as it is marketed as being. Whenever a C or D level celebrity is arrested for DUI or domestic violence the tabloids have it in two seconds. Dana White slapping his wife was hitting the news literally minutes after he slapped her. This guy outside of his faggy cartoon circle is a nobody.

Secondly this guy has been stalking young girls on the internet for probably over a decade. And assaulting them for just as long. And has had his lawyers and handlers fix some of his problems before. And his partner on his show is likely a pedophile as well so they have a PR team to fight this stuff off since the pedo allegations. Where Dan Harmon was doing baby rape humor as his only source of interaction with people for a year of his life.

He likely figured he was in the clear because his partner is a kid fucker who survived. And James Gunn of Marvel Comics also survived being outed as a kid toucher. Same with Bryan Singer and Ian McKellan and so on.
It's a marketing juggernaut in the tradition of the Simpsons at this point. You think the Simpsons is over if it turned out Matt Groening fucks kids?
If? The guy is supposedly worth over $500million yet flew with Jeffrey Epstein. Likely he fucked all sorts of kids on that private island. But with the FBI destroying the flight records we will never know how many trips these guys all took. Clinton, Trump, Musk, Gates, and all the other weirdos working with the Mossad or being blackmailed by them.