• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia - Keynote Speaker

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
TaylorCumia.jpg

Jizz

Forum Clout
This site/convention is just one twat hair left of Klan rally...

"This think tank promotes pseudo-scientific studies and research that purport to show the inferiority of blacks to whites." AntH's friend Colin Flarety was probably their Grand Wizard.

cardwell

Forum Clout
The Amerimutt issue makes Nordicism untenable for Uncle Jared, but he's stretching Pan Europeanism to its breaking point by platforming Kumiya.

Forum Clout

That page has a comment section :)

"Anthony Cumia was one of the first victims of what we call “cancellation.” Ten years ago, he lost his wildly popular show for committing America’s equivalent of blasphemy: He talked about black-on-white violence. Since then, he has done what few others have: He began a second act in life with the Anthony Cumia Show on Compound Media and an X account with almost 300,000 followers. Every day, he tells the truth as he sees it. He isn’t just an entertainer anymore – though he’s still one of the best. He is a champion for our people.

He paid the price. Only a few dare speak the truth, because lies pay. You get ahead in media by recycling the same bromides. In this era, to be creative is to be courageous, and Anthony Cumia is courageous."
As is typical with Nana ballwashers, those faggots are trying to pretend the facts about our Nana are all lies.

Forum Clout
Let's get commenting, folks.

I realized after seeing "pending" that we're gonna have to be clever for one of these to get through.

I'll try again in a little bit

View attachment 214948
They'll just delete them. Those faggots don't want to hear the truth about their courageous hero, they want the fantasy, Twitter version. To them, Nana was unjustly persecuted for trying to have an honest discussion about black-on-white violence, and they just stick their fingers in their ears regarding his open pedophilia.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
AntH has repeated his complete bullshit victim version of that so many times that actually probably how his alcohol demented brain remembers it.
When he could still get on Alex Jones' show Nana lied and said he had been fired because he said that "it's wrong to shoot cops in the back of the head"

It's merely all a cope to stop himself from blowing his brains out over how stupidly her threw away everything that he lucked into.

Forum Clout
AntH has repeated his complete bullshit victim version of that so many times that actually probably how his alcohol demented brain remembers it.
Without a doubt. Anyone would have been fired for that. Many have been fired for less. He wasn't misinterpreted, they weren't "jokes" that went awry. He went wandering around in NYC in the middle of the night for reasons he never really explained, he had an altercation, he flipped out in a beer-fueled rage, and flushed what was left of his already-teetering career. And because he has no ability whatsoever to reflect or accept any responsibility, he turned it into imaginary "persecution", as if something unfair had been done to him. A clever, funny person might have been able to put a self-deprecating spin on it, and at least salvaged some credibility, but Nana is not that kind of a person. He's been whining like a grade-A faggot ever since.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Without a doubt. Anyone would have been fired for that. Many have been fired for less. He wasn't misinterpreted, they weren't "jokes" that went awry. He went wandering around in NYC in the middle of the night for reasons he never really explained, he had an altercation, he flipped out in a beer-fueled rage, and flushed what was left of his already-teetering career. And because he has no ability whatsoever to reflect or accept any responsibility, he turned it into imaginary "persecution", as if something unfair had been done to him. A clever, funny person might have been able to put a self-deprecating spin on it, and at least salvaged some credibility, but Nana is not that kind of a person. He's been whining like a grade-A faggot ever since.

I still remember when I first saw that tweet he made after he'd been fired. Something like "Well Sirius has fired me. When I was the one who was attacked and for something I didn't even say on the air. Bizarro world".

He was so entitled where that gig was concerned in the later years of the show that I don't think he even considered he'd get fired. Just constantly getting drunk and doing deranged shit on his compound shows in the evening, not showing up because he was hungover, derailing the entire show with his constant rants about blacks. I'm sure there were multiple people at Sirius who couldn't wait to get him out of the door towards the end and he gave them the perfect reason to do it.

Forum Clout
I still remember when I first saw that tweet he made after he'd been fired. Something like "Well Sirius has fired me. When I was the one who was attacked and for something I didn't even say on the air. Bizarro world".

He was so entitled where that gig was concerned in the later years of the show that I don't think he even considered he'd get fired. Just constantly getting drunk and doing deranged shit on his compound shows in the evening, not showing up because he was hungover, derailing the entire show with his constant rants about blacks. I'm sure there were multiple people at Sirius who couldn't wait to get him out of the door towards the end and he gave them the perfect reason to do it.
It was (and still is) so disingenuous. Nana knew exactly why he got fired. These tweeting queers make tweeting their entire identity, then try to pretend tweets don't really count, then pretend they're "free speech" martyrs. There are few "celebrities" that would survive a tweeting spree like his, especially in light of his prior radio and podcast antics.

The funniest part IMO was his piss-poor bullshit excuse re: why he was even there in the first place. Nana Cue-mia, the art photographer LOL. He buys a camera and suddenly he's Mapplethorpe, in search of interesting contrasts and etc. Sure, Nana. Real believable.