• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia - Keynote Speaker

Forum Clout
Just more shit to stay mad about. I changed my mind, Anthony doesn't have a Twitter addiction, he has a rage addiction
Yes. He's addicted to anger, and Twitter is his dealer, always hooking him up with fix after fix. "Hey, faggot, ya see what went down with that tranny boxer yesterday?"...and next thing you know, they're raging at everything, like society has crumbled.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Yes. He's addicted to anger, and Twitter is his dealer, always hooking him up with fix after fix. "Hey, faggot, ya see what went down with that tranny boxer yesterday?"...and next thing you know, they're raging at everything, like society has crumbled.
That's what happened to me too! I hopped on Twitter to see what the funsters were saying to Pat and I my timeline was full of tranny boxer rage.
I had to log off, had I not signed in, I would have never known it happened

Forum Clout
That's what happened to me too! I hopped on Twitter to see what the funsters were saying to Pat and I my timeline was full of tranny boxer rage.
I had to log off, had I not signed in, I would have never known it happened
I mean yeah, the entire situation is retarded beyond belief. But who gives a shit? Who has the time or the energy to even care about something so meaningless, trivial and gay?

dramamine

Forum Clout
What the fuck is this? Forgot to switch to his sock puppet account or a joke I’m not getting?

IMG_0269.jpeg

Forum Clout
I don't know what the fuck this shit is

That will be Nana blathering for 60 minutes about how much of a victim he is for "Just wanting an open an honest discussion about race" and how he Dindu Nuthin to get fired. Then he will go get blackout drunk. Maybe the drunk part will start before the speech.

And Missy will be off trolling for her next white supremacist sugar daddy dick.

Forum Clout

That page has a comment section :)

"Anthony Cumia was one of the first victims of what we call “cancellation.” Ten years ago, he lost his wildly popular show for committing America’s equivalent of blasphemy: He talked about black-on-white violence. Since then, he has done what few others have: He began a second act in life with the Anthony Cumia Show on Compound Media and an X account with almost 300,000 followers. Every day, he tells the truth as he sees it. He isn’t just an entertainer anymore – though he’s still one of the best. He is a champion for our people.

He paid the price. Only a few dare speak the truth, because lies pay. You get ahead in media by recycling the same bromides. In this era, to be creative is to be courageous, and Anthony Cumia is courageous."

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Forum Clout