• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony Cumia Holocaust Expert

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 10.46.47 AM.png

BenDovid

Forum Clout
USA_Homicide_Offending_Rates_By_Race.png

Time to go to school.

White people account for 75.% of the population of the US.

Black people account for 13.6% of the population of the US.

This graph shows homicide rate per 100K people.

US population is roughly 340 million people.

That works out to 255 million white people and 46 million black people.

8750 white committed homicides vs 8280 black committed homicides.

Why doesn't Anthony ever mention white people are responsible for more violent crime than blacks? When was the last time a black kid shot up a school? Blew up a building? Why is violent crime all that matters? White people commit plenty of crime. Anthony is the King of Confirmation Bias. Hey Anthony, why is your network failing and why don't you have any friends anymore. Gee I wonder.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout

Time to go to school.

This graph shows homicide rate per 100K people.

US population is roughly 340 million people.

That works out to 255 million white people and 46 million black people.

Why doesn't Anthony ever mention white people are responsible for more violent crime than blacks? When was the last time a black kid shot up a school? Blew up a building? Why is violent crime all that matters? White people commit plenty of crime. Anthony is the King of Confirmation Bias. Hey Anthony, why is your network failing and why don't you have any friends anymore. Gee I wonder.
Are you going to give up this stupid LARP? "I'm Danny Ross I swear!"

Get a life.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
View attachment 184642

Um, twenty six of them did as of last year.

So what you're saying is white kids are 3X as likely to shoot up a school. Why isn't this a topic of discussion on TACS? EDIT - Your figures aren't school shootings, but simply MASS shootings.

Are you going to give up this stupid LARP? "I'm Danny Ross I swear!"

Get a life.

Are you gonna be starstruck when you realize it's actually me? I'll kick back and wait for you to demand "proof" like everyone else around here. lmao.

G

So what you're saying is white kids are 3X as likely to shoot up a school. Why isn't this a topic of discussion on TACS?
It doesn't matter how much more likely white kids are, the question was when was the last time a black kid shot up a school. The answer to your question was that a couple dozen of them did in 2023. Fuck, Orlando Harris was black as coal and in 2022 he took an AR 15 to school.

Phrasing your question as when was the last time a black kid shot up a school is preposterous. Of course more white people are going to shoot up schools, there are way more of us than blacks. But the way that you frame it that no nigger participates in school shootery exposes you once again for the sneaky kike you are, spreading disinformation and using your mouth as a holster for negro penis.

And for the record I do not believe it is you. You have said so many outlandishly faggoty things that I know for a fact that this is someone doing a bit.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
a couple dozen of them did in 2023.

Can you show me your source for 24 black U.S. school shooters in 2023? Do you even read the graphs you're looking at to understand what they represent? I know a lot of you are irreparably retarded but can you just TRY to fire a few synapses?

I don't care what you believe. Fucking homos sit around their houses wondering if the 2005 radio guy posting is "real". Hang yourself like Steve C.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
giant spike in the summer of 92 hmmm....

Yeah and black homicides are DOWN significantly over the 80s and 90s. Does Anthony remember living in NY during the 80s and 90s? Because it's SAFER NOW than it ever was. Anthony Cumia is a weak minded, fearful, brainwashed pussy boy who needs skin contact with a firearm in order to feel safe in his own home. Pathetic.

G

Can you show me your source for 24 black U.S. school shooters in 2023? Do you even read the graphs you're looking at to understand what they represent? I know a lot of you are irreparably retarded but can you just TRY to fire a few synapses?

I don't care what you believe. Fucking homos sit around their houses wondering if the 2005 radio guy posting is "real". Hang yourself like Steve C.

Well I did the same thing you did, I used a cursory Google search and looked at the results I found.

Once again, you have a tremendously bad habit of trying to call people out for the exact same shit you did a few posts previously and then pretend like it was some sick burn. I can't wait till you try to make fun of me for responding to all your posts after you've replied to all of mine again.

I can't tell what's more pathetic, if you are Danny or you're just some idiot pretending to be Danny and failing spectacularly at logic. Either way whoever is on the other side of that phone or keyboard is definitely on the spectrum.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
A mass shooting does not mean it took place in a school. Can you really not figure that out after 20 mins?

Are you gonna tell your girlfriend that you were talking to me again? I know how excited you get when I bless you with my attention. All the hardcore tough guys usually talk shit internationally on a message board, right? Fucking clown.

G

A mass shooting does not mean it took place in a school. Can you really not figure that out after 20 mins?
Orlando Harris. 2022. AR15 in a school. Fucking idiot. I just told you that.
Are you gonna tell your girlfriend that you were talking to me again? I know how excited you get when I bless you with my attention.
It's sweet that through all the fighting or fake trolling you've done with everyone on this board that you remembered stuff about me 😊
All the hardcore tough guys usually talk shit internationally on a message board, right? Fucking clown.
Internationally? What did you move to Israel?

G

Time to go to school.

How do whites commit more homicides when the raw numbers are basically the same but whites have like 6x the amount of people?

Why are nigger lovers so retarded? I went to school with young black kids and they’re definitely more violent. Eat a dick. Pussy.