• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony creeped on girls and cut it out of the broadcast

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
You forgot Bitey.
IMG_5238.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Nana talked about it. Hes aware what erock did. Nana just shrugged it off when a caller asked him about it. To pretend like EatROCK would do it on his own is silly.
The fact he even thought he had a chance is the funniest thing he has done in many years. She doesnt even drink so his drunk flirting must have been a real crash and burn. Drunk people look 10x stupider when you are sober. Plus he as old as her dad. I bet she has more money than he does at this point.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Im guessing Ant didnt know that she has a loving family and her father is in her life. She isnt one of those broken junkie girls that he can prey on by dangling $$$.
Her sister drove herself off of a cliff to commit suicide. Antony read that and started fantasizing in his ghoulish alcohol demented brain about how to lure another girl from a broken mess of a family into his karaoke dungeon. He definitely has a history of knowing how to emotionally abuse women. And in some cases just physically abuse them and break their bones.

I wonder how many of these dumb young broads he is around even know that he once hit a woman so hard that it fractured her bones? And that his brother Joe was also accused of domestic violence. And that he used to invite sex predators to his house for parties.